25. Barbecue

Y/n's POV

"You're leaving already?" Kiyoko said disappointedly. I smiled at the ravenette, "I'll be back around noon. My producer said it's an emergency interview with some teen network thing." I explained.

Kiyoko nodded and grabbed my hand, caressing it softly, "Alright. Call me if you need anything. I'll run." she said in monotone.

I blushed faintly and nodded, "Y-You don't have to but okay. I will." I smiled. Grabbing my bag, I went out the door and sent a wink before leaving the room, not knowing that I made the girl flustered.

When I got outside, I saw a car waiting for me and the driver got out of his car. He had a young face, probably in his twenties or thirties, while he wore a formal suit making him look more mature.

"Miss Tachibana! I'm Aihara Itsuki, your driver." he said politely and opened the door out for me.

I gawked at him, "I didn't know Kunebo-san got me a driver— Nevermind, um..." I gave him an awkward smile and got in, "Let's go?"

He nodded wordlessly and closed the door before going in the drivers seat. The new car smell sensed my nostrils, sending nostalgia to my brain immediately when I took a breath.

time skip~
At 7pm in the evening

I walked down the dark hallway, couldn't help but think about today. It was too bizarre.

First off, the guys who tried to knock me out escaped from prison.

Second, Kunebo-san announced we were going to do a music photoshoot for some artist I've never knew existed. (I'll be lying if I said their music was good—)

Third, I found a love letter slipped in my bag when I wasn't paying attention.

It was a little suspicious.

I brought up the letter again and read,

"To Tachibana Y/n,

The way your eyes sparkle whenever you talk
Every time when you smile, your soul glows
How I wish you notice me someday
Now I await till you find my true identity

Your secret admirer
xxxx"

I cringed at the cheesiness, not knowing if I should be flattered or creeped out or just laugh— maybe all.

Damn this person has some weird ass taste in women

I peeked through the third gym, and saw three on three extra gym people practicing. It consisted of Tsukishima, Kuroo and Lev, while the other team consisted of Hinata, Akaashi and Bokuto.

It looked like the owls have adopted one of my ladies and the cats have adopted another one of my ladies too.

"Oi. Why are you guys stealing away my kouhais, huh?" I smirked playfully.

Kuroo's eyes glistened and smirked back, "Hmm? You afraid that you'll lose your flock, chibi-chan?" he sing songed. Tsukishima glared at Kuroo and backed away from him with a disgusted face and mumbled something.

I bet on 1000 yen that he said something like "Like I would ever want to be adopted by a bed hair dude who looks like he hasn't showered in weeks."

"Tachi-san!" Hinata called, waving his hands at me happily, "Bokuto-san said he'll teach me!!"

I waved back and smiled, "Good for you, Hinata-kun."

I looked around and grabbed a volleyball off the ground and lazily twirled it around in my arms, "Can I join you guys and play?" I asked.