8. Oikawa Tooru

Y/n's POV

The score was now 17-24, Aoba Johsai in lead. It was still the first set of the match and our team could have another set to take back the points we've lost.

Due to Hinata's mistakes, such as tripping, receiving with his face, hitting the refugee and him falling on the ground etc.., was probably the reason Karasuno ended up with a lower score.

An hour has passed that it was finally time for us to think to take some points back before our opponents could win easily, however... once I saw Hinata getting ready to serve, we all deadpanned.

Poor ginger held the ball in between his hands, breathing in and out heavily.

Don't sweat it, lil tangerine. It'll be alright, just do the serve! I thought to myself.

The whistle breaks his thoughts causing him to get startled and flinch, he threw the ball in the air a little low before hitting it.

Aaaand..... he hit it too early......

The ball goes on the back of Kageyama's head making him grunt loudly. I facepalmed myself, noting I need to teach Hinata more about volleyball because boy.....

Tanaka snorted and couldn't hold his obnoxious laughter. "BWAHAHAHAHAHA! IS YOUR HEAD ALRIGHT?" he asked while laughed loudly.

Tsukishima, who was next to him, laughed while he clenched his stomach. "Nice headshot, man!" he said to Hinata.

"Hey, guys! Don't razz him!" scolded Sugawara next to me on the benches.

I shook my head, blaming myself for not taking care of these little mistakes that Hinata makes. "Gosh, I should've worked a lot harder on Hinata..." I crossed my arms as I leaned back a little.

When Daichi called his children to line up, Tsukishima, Tanaka and Kageyama didn't listen, making the father of the group more frustrated.

Hinata tried to stop Kageyama, who he threw a ball behind the ravenette's head, started to approach him.

Then I heard this, "Why are you so scared? Is that because the players are tall? Is it because it's your first match in high school?" Kageyama bombarded the tangerine with questions. "There's nothing scarier than hitting a volleyball on my head, is there...?" the ravenette smiled creepily.

The he started to smack the back of his head multiple times to scare the ginger middle blocker even more.

"I can't think of anything." Hinata confessed to his partner.

I sighed, thinking this conversation won't go anywhere and called those two, super annoyed.

"Ladies! The captain has been calling you two to line up for the past ten minutes now. If you keep ignoring your captain, I'll seriously kick you out of this match." I said with an angry aura around me.

The two eep-ed and skipped to line up finally.

Sugawara sweat dropped, "You sure can easily manipulate someone." he said, chuckling awkwardly.

I calmed myself down and laughed dryly. "What can I say, it became easier after putting all those years up. But seriously, without teamwork, it's basically impossible to win all by yourself." I said.

During the break, the boys were chilling on the bench, trying to regain their stamina and energy back before the second set. Kiyoko handed them their water bottles in order to cool them down.

"Kageyama, Hinata." I called.

The blueberry and the tangerine came over and saluted. "This isn't the military. Stop that." I snapped which they immediately stopped doing.