28. Dead-chi

Third POV

"For god's sake. I said I quit!!" Tachibana Y/n yelled, harshly tugging her hand away from Kunebo's strong grasp.

People looked their way, wondering what was happening inside the expensive luxurious restaurant.

"You mustn't! Think about the cash we will make!! The contracts!! The fame!!" he protested.

"You're ticking me off..." she murmured and with a swish move, she kicked him harshly in the nuts before stomping away on the marble floor of the restaurant. "I never even wanted the fame. I only wanted Nana to get better." she sighed and left in the expensive limousine.

"You know where we're going." she said when she entered the vehicle.

"Yes, miss."

"Close the window. I'm gonna get changed." she told the driver, who nodded and pulled the window up.

Tossing her dress to the seat, Y/n stripped into her shirt and leggings, topping it off with the signature Karasuno black jacket.

She smirked at herself pridefully as they speeded towards the tournament.

Ding!

Crappykawa
You better be here in 5.
(Seen 12:48pm)

"Step on it! We're gonna be late!" Y/n told the driver.

"Miss, we can't. There's a crash in the middle of the road—"

The door swung open and she already hopped out of the limousine, running towards the destination.

"MISS!!" he yelled for her. Sighing, he waited the traffic to get better and leaned to the steering wheel. "Gosh, she's such a handful..."

When Y/n entered the gym, her (e/c) eyes widened horrifyingly, as if something happened. Her (h/c) strands were out of place, gasping and panting harshly for running for such long road.

"What happened...?"

There was Daichi with a big bruise on the left side of his cheek, and he hasn't gotten up at all. Karasuno was staring at him in shock. This was something that never happened before, they could the feel that time has just stopped. Seijoh was also staring at them, worried but there were some who didn't care, since they needed to prepare for their match.

Oikawa's eyes saw a figure in front of the doorways and gasped.

"Angel..."

Without losing any time, Y/n's legs rushed towards the captain with full speed as she crouched down to him and grabbed his wrist.

"Daichi? Can you hear me?" she asked, counting the times his heart pumped.

His vitals are a bit unstable. But he seems fine.

Daichi's eyes opened in exhaustion, his hearing wasn't the best, neither his vision. Y/n's lips turned into a frown as she held him by the shoulders, "Daichi. Do you know where you are right now?"

"Sendai gym..." the latter trailed off, nonetheless reassured his team swiftly before they could protest, "But, I'm fine! I can move!"

Y/n glared at him, as she held him by the shirt collar. "You can move your ass to the nurse's office. This is not your last match, captain. Get checked by the nurse first or we won't go to the semi finals match." she ordered.

Her grasp on his shirt tightened when he looked at her, feeling small and defenseless against her, he gave in. She helped the male get on his feet as she grabbed him by his arm and wiped the blood around his lips with her handkerchief.