10. What About Me?

Y/n's POV

I rubbed my eyes as I parked my bicycle at the parking place and went inside, yawning like crazy. My eyes had bags under them and my head hurt a little. I didn't even brush my hair this morning and only grabbed a protein bar before leaving the house.

Yeah, no more 3-days-straight all nighter ever. I strictly told myself.

"Dang, how did I even ride my bike without getting into an accident?" I asked myself out loud.

I sighed as I figured I won't be having lunch today and sleepily walked to class. But when I was walking to class, I bumped into someone really hard and stumbled to the wall next to me, rubbing my temples.

"Gah... My head..." I winced at the headache. The person I bumped into turned to me immediately and helped.

A guy with black hair with black eyes... Seems familiar...

"Ennoshita-kun?" I asked as I dusted myself off.

He blushed in embarrassment and bowed 90°, "Please accept my apologies, coach. I was in the way." the second year said.

I sighed, "You don't have to call me coach outside the club activities, Ennoshita-kun. Tachibana's....just fine..." I said through a big yawn.

He noticed my lack of sleep and asked me if I was okay. "Um, Tachibana-san... Have you been taking care of yourself?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine... I had to do homework and had to...Nevermind... I just had a lot in my hands..." I said, shaking my head.

As my eyes started to close, I violently opened them to keep awake. "Hha, that's why I didn't catch any sleep." I chuckled dryly as I stumbled on my own feet.

The male in front of me quickly caught me in my place, his hands holding mine protectively. I waited for him to let go and he didn't. I blankly stared at his hands for 30 whole seconds before looking at him strangely.

"Are you gonna let me go or are we going to miss first period together holding hands now?" I teased, smirking a little.

He immediately blushed and apologized all over again. "I'm so sorry, Tachibana-san! Forgive me!" he said.

My smirk dropped as my heart broke, wondering if the boys really thought I was too heartless to not forgive others.

I bit my lip from getting too overly upset as I brushed him off, "It's fine. I need to get to class, Ennoshita-kun. See you later." I said monotonously before walking past him.

Right, I'm not here to make friends anyways....

I opened the class door and went inside, walking past my teammate and his friend,who were looking at me as I lazily slumped over to my desk.

The two players came over to my desk, making me hum questionably. "Hmm?" I asked.

"Tachibana-san, you won't believe who joined the team today!" Tanaka said excitedly. I hummed again as I folded my arms to make a pillow for myself.

"It's me!" Nishinoya said excitedly.

Good... the first years actually did their job...

"That's good, or whatever, Nishinoya. Now," I yawned, "Make sure Asahi comes by now..." I waved my hands to him lazily.

"Class, sit down...Open your History books and turn to page 28, please..." the teacher's bored voice call.

Great, more time to catch the Zs... I thought as I went to my sweet slumber.