Chapter #15

A/N........ i seem to not want to play W.O.W or do my hw or color right now XD so I'm gonna update again aren't i nice well idk bored and i feel like typing sooooo yea lets just get this over with sorry for the short chapters I'm not on my own laptop and i refuse to type on my phone and i rarely get this one btw i don't feel like editing much so the errors are everywhere 

~Nialls P.O.V~ 

        I step in and look around his dorm.This is the first time I've been in here its..... different then what i thought. i always thought he'd be secretly dirty or have pictures everywhere, but its just a plain room well his side that is and it really clean.i stop walking and look at the TV. "Hercules Eren? really i thought you were more of the beauty and the beast type of guy" i say plopping myself down on the couch "Shove it Niall" he snaps blushing. Holy shit hes cute, his face is getting all red and his hair isn't in his usual pony tail letting his hair fall over his shoulders and into his eyes. I want him, all of him. His voice was amazing that night i wish that was me pleasing him watching as he reached his limit. I wanna hear how my name rolls off his tongue as he moans. The way his hair would lay behind his head as he lays under me. Oh fuck i want him so bad i want to be inside of him. i want to be the only thing he Will ever need,want, and wish for. I want his eyes looking up at me as he sucks my hot throbbing c- "NIALL!" someone yells snapping me out of my daydream. "What" i groan blinking a few times. "You were looking at Eren like you were gonna rape him" Lou says " plus i was asking you something and you wouldn't stop staring what the fuck man?"  

"Oh sorry what did you ask?" i say looking away from Eren who looks like a tomato. " I said that you wanted to make everything right and then i asked how your gonna do it" he says standing by Eren who quickly moves away from him. "Well we could just hang out and" i gag " talk about it" i say a shiver running up my spine at the thought of it "Oh god i think I'm gonna barf" i say holding my hand in front of my mouth. "Not I My Room!" Eren yells "Chill babe hes just exaggerating" Louis says and i frown. babe? he said they were over both of them did. "Don't call me that and get out i want nothing to do with you two" He states crossing his arms glaring at the both of us. Oh thank god there over i thought i was crazy.

" I'm sorry Eren take me back i don't care about you and that asshole just be mine again'' Lou says out of no where causing my jaw to drop " What the fuck Lou you were basically calling him a slut a minute ago and now your trying to get with him!?" i shout staying up this is unbelievable "You Called Me A Slut?" Eren says cocking his head to the side and tapping his foot clearly pissed. "What? No hes lying i never said that" Lou explains stepping towards him. "Oh rea-" "Don't wanna hear it get the fuck out both of you" He interrupts "No I'm not going you clearly miss me, your eating ice cream and watching a Disney movie" Lou says with a sad smile "I've missed you too when i left i broke down into tears got drunk cried and cried baby i miss you i need us back I'm willing to forgive you" he says walking to Eren causing him to walk backwards.

What the fuck is going on i want eren or no one gets him there's no way Lou is gonna take him. No no that's not what were here for. Ill just back off and make sure he dates no one and fucks me. Maybe that's it maybe i just wanna fuck him. Maybe after that happened ill forget him, yea that should work."Shut Up!" Eren yells his eyes getting watery. I rush over and hug him." Don't cry were sorry" i coo rubbing his back. 

.....A/N this story has gone in a totally different direction idk what I'm doing anymore one day Niall doesn't give to shits the next day hes the knight in shinning armor man idk bye lovely dorks