Chapter #17

~Erens P.O.V~

"Hey Honey" someone says and my bed dips. I flip over and sees Adams smirk. "Give me a blow job" I say emotionless. His mouth opens in surprise and he stares at me damn he's so fucking sexy. "Um don't you have a boyfriend?" He asks he looks actually concerned. "Broke up but its not like that's stopped you before, now give me a blow job" I say sitting up. I need to forget them and I'm really horny release is needed." Are you sure? I don't want you to regret this" he says touching my thighs. I slowly lift my sluggish body up and kiss him forcefully. He gasps in surprise and kisses back climbing ontop of me. I explore his mouth and wrap my arms around his back. His hands quickly find there way up my shirt and to my nipples. "Can we go all the way?" He asks smirking. "I don't care just no foreplay" I say not feeling much from his fingers. "Fine with me" he chuckles pulling off our clothes. I grab him and pull his body fully on top of me spreading my legs. I can see the lust and want in his eyes. "Hold on I'll get a co-" "No condom" I interrupt "I want to feel it" I say leaning up and kissing him letting his tongue dominate my mouth as he thrusts himself in. It hurts but I dont show it. I just need to forget I need to move on. He pulls away and sighs causing me to lean up and stare at him. "I can't"
"What the hell do you mean you can't?" I glare
"Your clearly in pain and not from me you want them but you won't go to them and forgive them. Eden your in love" he says looking at me his eyes full of pity.
Before I even realize it my fists are repeatedly punching him in the face.
"YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT!" I scream shoving him onto the floor and continuing my attack on his face. He grabs my fists and stares into my eyes his deep brown eyes showing only the truth.
"Listen to me Eden you need to get out of this funk its only going to cause more pain so either make up or avoid them both of them because I swear to god if you hit my money maker one more time I'll throw you outside naked." He says with his kiddy grin and I can't help but smile and rub his cheeks.
"Thanks Adam sorry for hurting the money maker" I lean down and press my lips against his cheek.
"Okay now get off I need a shower"
I quickly scramble off and slide my clothes back on and he just stares at me
"Can I spank you really quick?" He says staring at my ass
"You missed your chance baby" I say swaying my hips seductively "I was all yours and you could have done anything" I smirk and lay back on my bed.
"Aren't you gonna go to them?" He asks and I sigh
"No I'm gonna avoid them I shouldn't  date anyway Ill just have sex with you till one of us leaves and keep my head in the books like I've always done"
"....... Alright" he says and walks to the bathroom.

~next day~

I've managed to avoid Niall and Louis all day and now I get a moment of peace as I eat my cheap lunch while reading a book for English.
"Okay so we've come up with a compremise" the sweet Irish accent says while its owner sits in front of me.
"We believe that it would be best to share you" a cool voice says sending shivers down my spine. I try my best to ignore them and dismiss their existince. What the hell are they talking about sharing me? What am I some game they bought.... That does sound exciting though. No bad Eden no naughty thoughts I'll ignore the sexy beasts

" I think he's ignoring us" Louis says I think looking at Niall. Yup I totally am.

"Now that you mention it he's has been ignoring me all day"
Damn right I have been you guys are insane and sexy not a good combo

"Ohhhh that's whats going on" I see both of them stand up and feel a bit of relief then I'm suddenly lifted off of the chair I'm sitting it by two muscular arms. Unconsciously I scream and grip the arms for dear life.
"Put Me Down!" I yell trying to get my feet to touch the ground only to be thrown over Niall's shoulder.
"No were gonna teach you what happens when you ignore us." Louis says. What did I do to deserve this mom help me.

...........A/N........
Yay okay I did stuff this has been in my drafts for months I just didn't publish it for some reason whatever my bad life goes on