Chapter #10

..A/N holy butt munch Niall toldd...........

~Erens P.O.V~

Niall just brushed passed Lou after whispering somthing i couldnt hear. Lou visably tensed i heard the door close and i look up at him. Anger Dissapontment and Brtrael is all his face shows."Baby whats wrong?" i ask quiety steping in font of him.He stays silent and looks at the floor.I grab his face and force him to look at me."Whats Wrong?" i ask with a bit more force.He studies my face."Is it true?" he asks so soflty i can barley hear him."Is what true baby?" i ask stroking his cheek.''That your in love with Niall" he says and my world crashes my stomach drops and so do my hands. Niall told and he told me not to."No, im not ive only fallen in love twice once in 9th garde and now with you." i say dissapontment clear in my voice.I look up at him and kiss his cheek."I didnt want to tell you know but its true im in love with you just barley but i know what i feel is love do you belive me?" i ask What i said im not lying im in love with lou but i didnt tell the truth im not in love with Niall i like him a lot but Lous my rock hes there when i need him and when i dont just like Katie and Yuki my bestfriends.

"Yea baby i belive you Niall just lied cuz hes a little upset" Lou says with a genteal smile. Niall is lucky about his choice of word if he would have said like or that we kissed theres no way out of that without a little suspition.I can't believe that he would do that what type of ugh he's su-"Baby?" Lou's voice pulls me out of my little rant "yea?"

...........,...A/N............

I'm sorry lovelys idk if I can write anymore I have medical problems and its just depressing I just can't do it anymore I may or may not write idk I'm just just .....idk bye