Chapter #7

~ Erens POV~

"Hey baby" a smooth voice come from behind me. I turn around and see my awesome boyfriend."Hey" I say and welcome his warm hug."where ya goin?" He asks warping his arm around my waist."The dorms duh" I state pointing to the dorm which I call home."can I come?" He asks wiggling his eye brows at me. "I have a roommate smart guy" I say bumping him with my hip. He laughs and holds me tighter as we walk. " he won't mind it's not like I'm planing anything"he says "hummm Adam is a complete and total asshole good luck with that." I laugh and shifting my books in my hand. "Now I'm not so sure I should be leaving you there..come to my place?" He asks stoping in his tracks. I turn towards him and raise an eyebrow.

"I don't think so" I say turning back to the dorms. I feel a firm grip on my arm. "Oh come on I don't bite" he pleas " accutuly you do and no you'll rape me" I say smiling. "No matter how nice that would be I won't the most ill do is jerk off to your sleeping face" he says grabbing my waist. I cringe. "No cumming on my face" I say " No promises" he says kidding my forehead. " C'mon I gotta grab my stuff for tomorrow"I slap his chest and laugh.

The walk to my dorm room was quite but that didn't stop Louis from giving me heated glances and kissing me from time to time. "Adam im back!" i announce walking into the small dorm room. "Good come and give me a blow job!" his voice calls from the bathroom. "what the hell?" my most likely pissed off boyfriend says staring at me. I place my hand on his chest and shake my head. " Boyfriend remember" I shout "And actually hes here now" i say as the bathroom door opens. My blackish red tinted haired roommate appears with no shirt his abs sticking out and his happy trail leading to a happy place. Adam is very very sexy but hes an ass so i drool over him less but still drool."Bummer" he says and his eyes land on Louis a very angry Louis. "Adam this is Louis,Lou this is Adam" I introduce walking over to my side of the room.

"Hey nice tattoos" Adam says walking up to Louis whos hands are clenched by his sides. Holy Shit Adams taller not by like 2 inches like 7 or 9 i thought they were closer than that! "Thanks" he says glaring at him and pushing past Adam. "You got your hands on somethin good Eren gives perfect blow jobs plus he can kick anyones ass at COD ( call of duty ) make 'em happy" Adam chuckles and I feel my face heat. "Shut The Fuck Up Adam" I yell glaring at him. "Sorry man no one can beat you though" he chuckles. "Adam do me a favor and turn that way" Lou says rather nicely pointing to the other side of the room.

Adam cocks his head to the side and shrugs then turns.Louis quickly storms over to me and crashes his lips on mine. Im taking by surprise at first but quickly respond moving or lips in perfect sync. My mind quickly flashes to the kiss I shared with Niall but is gone in the same amount of time.He grab my lower back at pulls my body flush to his. I moan as he firmly grips my butt.

He smiles against my lips and grabs the back of my neck deepening our kiss. His tongue exploring my mouth. Out tongues enter a heated battle and i wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me."Whoa that's hot" I hear causing me to pull away from Louis. He doesn't let me get too far and leans his forehead on mine. "You are mine to you understand?" he whispers I nod and peck his lips."all yours baby" i whisper back chuckling was he just jealous that Adam and I play around. He lets me go and i continue packing my stuff in a small bag. "How long have you been watching?" he asks panting softly. "Since i heard him moan" he confessed

Louis smiles and wraps his arms around my waist pushing my butt against his groin. "So now you know not to touch him 'cuz hes mine find a new toy" Adam chuckles "I wouldn't call him a toy just.. friends with benefits" Louis's hold on my waist gets tighter and her grinds his hips on mine causing me to moan quietly. " Geuss you just friends then" he replies steady grinding making me bite my bottom lip to keep the moans in. "Ok ok i got it i won't mess with him just stop doing that otherwise this boner is just going to get bigger" he grunts. I slowly look down to Adams pants as Lou stops grinding. There's a tent in his slightly tight sweat pants looking oh so good. "Eren" Lou warns "sorry" i whisper and Adam smirks

.......A/N Ik ik late update and super small page please forgive my lazyness this has been sitting in drafts 4 like a month & a half i just wasn't up to it and I Dont Have A Fu!King labtop to right on and its sooo hard though i just got a new phone two days ago i think its broken but it was EXTRA CRAPPY but it still makes me mad i should be getting my labtop soon but until then wont b on for long buttttttt keep u peeps posted