#18

~Erens P.O.V~

"Where are you taking me?" I ask sighing. I really hope it's not far I may not have classes for another hour or so but I don't want to be stuck with two sexy beasts when I haven't had sex in a week. "Don't worry about it baby we're just goin' to my place" Louis states rubbing my ass. Whoa that feels good he has big hands well not as big as Nialls but his fingers are longer and the way they're massaging my ass I'm going to start getting horny. "Stop that and put me down I don't want to go there" I whines squirming. Niall laughs and smirks making me glare at him. "Usually when he says no he wants more but it doesn't matter he has to be punished" he says softly nibbling on my ear making me shiver. "Hey!" Louis yells "no making him horny" Niall sighs and moves away. "Then stop rubbing his ass." "But it's just so soft!" He whines tossing me into the backseat of his car. "What the fuck!?" I yell and sit up and go for the door. "Sit still baby or it will just get worse" Nialls sexy voice says while Louis closes the door. I sigh and slump back knowing that Louis has a child lock because of his dog.

-At Louis's house-

Niall opens the back door and pouts at him my arms crossed trying to cute my way out of this. "Eren don't look at me like that let's go" he says stretching a hand out to me. I stare at it then grab it and steps out of the car. "Thank you" "I didn't get out for you I want to see Axel" I snap glaring at him. "Louis Eren is getting snappy" Niall whines as I scoff and follow Louis into the house. "Axel!" I yell and wait a few seconds but I don't here his paws rushing to the door and frown. "He's at the vet for a few days so it's just us no puppy to save you" Loui's smooth voice whispers into my ear only then do I notice that he was hovering over me so close that I could feel his body heat radiating off his sexy body. I bite my lip and shiver slightly. His hands slide down my sides and slips his fingers under my shirt and I can't help but gasp. "Break it up and get be out of the door way!" Niall yells breaking me from the small trance. "Stop being a cock block" Loui whines. "Like I'd ever have sex with you" I say and walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I miss Axel his cute floppy brown ears and his fluffy tail. "Eren were not staying in the livingroom" Louis states "Then you to can go into your room and suck each others dicks" I reply bitterly I'm supposed to be ignoring these assholes not ya know talking to them. "Oh yea that reminds me the night I stayed over did you have Lou here suck your cock?" Niall asks quite bluntly. I could feel the reddnes in my face all the way to my ears. "Oh yea I fingered him too his ass isn't as tight as I thought it would be." Louis sighs sharing details of our dirty night. "Hey! I was smart and fingered myself in the shower so your inexperienced ass wouldn't have a hard time!" I say jumping to my feet to face them only to be met with smirks shit it was a trap a fucking trap he knew.....he knew! "Okay into my room" Louis demands and I sigh knowing that I giving in is the best thing right now.

I lazily make my way to Lou's room and sit on his bed. "Now what?" I sigh looking at the two boys?? Men?? I don't know in front of me. They come and sit on either sides of me. "Well I think well we think that all of us should talk about this situation." Niall says and I groan I don't want to get into this nor do I want to be so close to these two. "Oh God I'm hating this I'll get to the point well all date each other like one big happy love triangle" Lou sighs staring at me. The fuck did he just say. I turn around and crawl my way to the top of the bed and lay down. "Ummm what's wrong with him" Niall asks Lou confused. We sat in complete silence for a full 12 minutes before anyone said anything. "I'm sorry okay Eren I didn't know love was such a sensitive subject" Louis says rubbing my calf. "The last time I told you I loved you we broke up you told me you loved me and I passed out so yea I don't like that word" I say bitterly staring at a wall. "Well this time is different so let's start over" Lou says crawling up and hovering over me. He begins to kiss my cheek and travel down. "if this is a three way deal go kiss up on niall I dont want you right now" i say trying my hardest not to get horny or moan.
"Im okay with watching but if it comes to me and Lou I top" niall says his voice so filled with pride it was like he knew his dick wad bigger then his bestfriend's. Lou gets off and glares at Niall "How many times do I have to tell you Niall I Was Drunk" Lou growls. Now this is a show a slight smirk plays on my lips and I sit up. "You two have sex and I'll date both of you but no there will be no threesomes or sex with me in it for a while, blow job and hand jobs yes but no sex" I state finally giving in. I want this I said I wanted this and I know that I want them so bad. "Us have sex? Really we only want to have sex with you like collectively so a threesome is what we wanted" Lou says not really wanting to. "Then you can kiss my cute plump ass goodbye" I state. They both sigh and look at each other. "Like penetrating and everything?" Niall asks looking at me sadly "Your such babies fine you both have to cum at least no one has to fuck anyone" I sigh taking my hair out it's usual ponytail state and rubbing my head. For some reason it's kinda hot in here. "I can't I mean we've had sex before but he's my best friend I can't." Louis says "Stop being a wuss we both want him and now we have to make out get over it" Niall says grabbing Louis' shirt and slamming his lips against the unwilling boys.