Chapter #2

[ I'll try to update once a week. Hope you like it ]

"Cutie?" I questioned. Louis looked at me confused. I busted out laughing and held my stomach. "You have to be kidding me!" How could Louis even say something like that. "Nah, hes cute and I think hes a virgin so he'll be tight " Louis licked his lips. "I'm tired of just fucking anyway I really wanna date him" He paused and glared at me. "So don't fuck with him his mine!" He pointed his finger at my chest."Whoa Lou calm down I won't fuck him unless he asks for it, you know that." I chuckled. I cant believe he thinks I'm that low down and dirty. 

Louis sighed "I know it just I really want him for some reason." I felt a frown form on my face. "Lets just go I'm tired of talking about dating, Lets get wasted." Louis nodded. Why do people want to date what do they see in that. It gets boring fucking the same person.I'll never do it, not in a million years.

"Niall?" a very high pitched voice called. I turned around with my drink and saw a girl in a dark red dress and bouncy black curls."Yea" I said continuing to look her up and down. "I heard you'll do anyone who ask, Is that true?" she asked. She had small tits and her ass was an ok size."Yea it's true" I winked at her. "Then" she said turning around letting me get a view of her "What about me?" she questioned . I smirked and downed the rest of my drink "Sure babe". I walked away making sure she was following me which she was very eagerly in fact.

I opened the door and ushered her in closing it behind us. "You have four seconds to back out". I stated very clearly. She put her hands on her hips "And why would I want to do that?" you could her the annoyance in her high pitched irritating voice. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. I locked the door and kissed her deeply until we we're out of breath. "Strip" I ordered She turned around "Unzip me" I sighed girls and there annoying dresses. I unzip her and took my shirt of while she slipped her dress off, she had black lace underwear sexy but not her style.

I pushed her onto the bed and hovered over her. I licked my lips. she brought her thigh up to my crotch and rub it. "Your not trying to waist time are you " I whispered into her ear. "Nope, now hurry the fuck up" I pulled her panties down and fingered her she moaned and closed her eyes. I only put two fingers in making sure to stretch her out we she started quivering. "Your cuming already I thought you we're stronger than that" I cooed into her ear adding a third finger making her eyes roll back into her head. Her hips shook and her back arched off of the bed.

I slipped my fingers out and kissed her my tongue exploring her mouth while pulling my pants and boxers off. "Wait a sec" I mumbled and she wined. I got a condom out my pocket and started ripping it when I felt a hand on my thigh. "Its okay I'm on the pill" she started pulling the package away from me. Is this bitch serious I don't know what diseases she might have or if shes lying. I snatched the package back and ignored her horrid words. She sighed and I rolled the condom on my erection. She jumped as she saw me place myself at her entrance. "Wait maybe we shouldn't I have a boyfriend" she stuttered

"To late" I snickered and thrust into her. She scream at the sudden entry. I didn't wait for her to adjust to my size and pounded into her. She winced and a tear left her eye "Holy shit you huge!" she yelled clawing into my back. I pounded faster and kissed the nape of her neck. "Oh my god pull out" she scream through her teeth. Her voice was really getting on my nerves who's voice is that dame high?! I filliped her over and entered once again.She moan loudly and started calling my name. "Shut the fuck up your voice is so dame annoying!"

She jumped and covered her hand with her mouth.This chick wasn't all that tight and her body wasn't anything much she was tiny. She was moaning like crazy and she griped the sheets and I felt her tighten around me. She was about to cum and I was close too. Every thrust got harder and faster. "Oh My God!" She tightened and twitched she came violently. I came at my next thrusts and filled the condom. She plopped down panting heavily. I pulled out and threw the condom in the trash bin next to the bed while I got control over my breathing.

"Holy Shit your amazing" the high pitched voice said. I looked over and glared at her that voice was giving me a headache. "I'm Lucindia but everyone calls me Lucy wanna go out?" she cooed crawling up to me. "One stop fucking talk your voice is giving me a headache, Second don't think you have something with me, And third Why the hell would I want to go out with a flat chested repulsive girl like you?" I laughed getting dressed. "What the hell I thought-" "No, when you came up to me you asked if I fucked anyone why do you think your special I won't be tied down to fucking the same person over and over again" I yelled walking out the room and leaving her siting on the bed looking stupid.

"Niall where have you been?" Louis called  "upstairs with some chick who that she was worth something" I snickered "Wanna get out of here than I've had my fun" I looked around the party was dieing down "Yea, lets go" We walked outside and hoped into Louis's Jeep. "Where do you wanna go its only 6:00" "Dame we we're in there for hours huh " he sighed "Yup now where to" "I don't care" Louis sighed "You wanna come to the arcade then" I stared at him wondering if he was serious or not "Dude why the arcade?"

"I'm meting up with Eren there" he mumbled "Dude you have to be kidding me" I laughed "About which part the arcade of Eren ?" he sighed "Eren" "I've seen him around before and he's really cute with a nice ass and his personality isn't that bad ether I wanna see if our relationship goes somewhere" he chuckled "Whatever dude I'm coming but we're going are separate ways I would hate to be the third wheel " "Thanks dude" We drove in silence the rest of the way.