Chapter #1

~Nialls P.O.V~

"Fuck off !"I screamed and shoved the chick off my arm. She stumbles back. "I thought we we're going out because of what happened last night, why are you so cold now?" she sobs. Ugh I hate it when chicks cry over this shit. "What did you think I loved you just because I fucked you get real" a grin came over my face thinking of last night. "but you we're nice and tight I had fun"I chuckle whispering into her ear and grabbing her ass. She blushes and I put my hands into my pockets walking to class.

When I take my seat I notice someones stare. It Eren I've never talked to him but he always seems to be staring at me with his light brown eyes slender but manly frame and dark brown long hair always pulled into a ponytail. I laugh to myself, maybe I'll fuck him one day.The professor walks into the room."I've got urgent business to take care of so think of this as a free period"he says and rushes out of the room.

I sigh and lay my head down to get a nap in. I look up one final time and i see Eren pulling his hair out of it's ponytail and sigh scratching his head I can't seem to look away from him, he looks fragile at first glance but hes rather muscular. He stretches and glances back at me. He can't see my looking at him, my eyes between my arms wrapped around my head. He doesn't stop looking his light brown eyes burning a hole in me.

I slowly bring my head up so he knows I'm looking at him.He quickly turns around before my head is above my arms.What the fuck? why the hell dose he look at me but doesn't want to look me in my eyes. This guy is confusing if he likes me why doesn't he ask to fuck like every one else in this fucking school.

~Eren's P.O.V~

He's so perfect, his blue eyes his blonde hair his lip piercing in the corner of is mouth and is accent, Oh his accent it heavenly it sends shivers up my spine. I never knew an Irish accent could make me like this. When I see his head tucked in his arms I can't help but stare. I want to touch his skin feel his breath tuff his hair and run my fingers through it. His movement pulls me out of my trance and I bite my lips looking away.

What am I thinking! This is Niall Horan the bad boy on campus, the guy knew for drinking and fucking anyone who asks it doesn't matter if their male or female. I shake my head trying to get the thought out of my mind. I start sorting my things for my next lecture and leave the room taking one more glance at Niall. He was looking around the class room I guess wondering what to do next. I shrug and smile leaving the classroom.

* 15 minutes later *

I seat myself at a table in the cafeteria and start playing on my phone. Dumb pig I swear he got hit by a piece of wood why is he still alive. I notice someone pull out the chair in front of me. I lower my phone and look up. There's a boy with tan skin with tattoos with a V-neck on. He smiles at me.

I lift my right eyebrow. "Your cute" he says with a cute English accent that's kind of soothing. I scan his face he's cute and I'm a Gemini I deserve to flirt a little. I give him a smile. "Thanks" I mumble "Your quite cutie yourself, but what do you want" I harshly question. Putting my phone down on the table. His laughter is loud and very contagious I can't help but giggle. "I'm Louis and you are?"

"Eren" I reply He seems like a nice guy but not the kind I would date. "I like you Eren you seem like a good guy" he smiles and holds his hand out. I look at his and and back to his face then raise my eyebrow once again "Your phone" he demands "And why should i give you my phone?" I say cocking my head slightly. He sighs and puts both of his hands under his chin. "Feisty aren't you here put your number in and I'll give you a call sometime." I put my number into the phone and calls me to make sure it was right. "By the way I study graphic design like computers and crap you?" he says while standing up to leave. "Vet ya know Animal science" I smirk and he cringes.

"Alright then I'll call you later Eren " he says with a wink and walks away. I smile he was a charming guy no doubt about it, his tattoos making him look even more sexy. My phone starts ringing with Little Mix's How ya doin'. I don't check the caller I.D and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" "Hey cutie" I look at the phone in disgust it's Louis. "What?, you we're just here four seconds ago" " Aw we're missing me already" I roll my eyes " What do you want?" I hiss "A date" " Louis your cute in all but no find someone else to lead on" I sigh and hang up until I get cut of by his voice " Wait! "

I lift my phone back up to to my ear. "Yea" I groan "Can't you give me chance I mean we could at least be friends" he pouts. I huff "Fine" "Really?" I smile he must have a huge grin on his face. "Yea" "Louis who the fuck are to talking to hurry up " a voice screamed. "Fuck off Niall I'm coming just wait a dame minute!" he growled. What? Louis is friends with Niall and hes with him. I feel my cheeks heat and the sound of his voice and hearing is name. " Sorry Eren I'll talk to you later bye" "Bye" I whisper like as if Niall could here me or even recognize my voice .

~Niall's P.O.V~

Did I just here him say Eren.. no way. "Who we're you talking to that was so dame important!?" "Shut The Fuck Up!" he snarls "Jesus I can't even have a conversation on the phone, it was that cutie in English ya know Eren" he sighs walking down the hall with me. My eyes grew wide when I heard his name. "Cutie?"

[ I Hope you like it this is just a little taste of how good the story will be.By the was I often call Eren Eden because the names are so similar. Eren and Niall will slowly enter each others lives and Eren will change for what he thinks is love but in the end will Eren make Niall fall for him or will he fall for someone else? ]