Chapter #6

( I don't have a computer or phone so this is a lucky update) Somthins wrong w/ this chap some of it isnt showing well most of it idk y 

~Nialls P.O.V~

"Are you really playing dumb?" I ask smirking. He avoids my gaze poking at his pasta."I don't know what you mean I really have no Idea what your talking about" he says. I raise my eyebrow at him. He's shitting me right. " look me in the eye and say it then" I grin as he slowly

raises his head. "I have no idea what your talking about" his voice comes out a little cracky and he avoids my eyes in his last few words.

" Humm so I was imaging you always staring at me a few weeks ago and how you would look at me like I was the hottest thing on the block or how you would glare at the females that cling to me ...weird" I say shrugging. Eren face turns into a deep blush so far it goes to his ears.

" weird" he mumbles and continues eating and avoiding my gaze." I mean I would always thing why doesn't he just ask to fuck?" I say not taking my eyes off of him. His face drops and he drops his spoon. " take me back to school" he says lowly staring at his lap."why? We just got here" I say stabbing my steak.

" Take me back Niall" he says glaring at me his face slightly paled. " why don't you want to finish your umm pasta?" I say pointing my fork at his plate." no I want to go back now Niall" he says slamming his hand on the table. " whoa no need to get violent, but I'm not finished with my food so I'm not leaving just yet" I say with a slight smile

He stands up and grabs his jacket. "whoa whoa where are you going?" I ask slightly annoyed " Campus" he spits scowling at me turning around. I jump up and lunge over and grab is arm. " I drove you don't know you way back" I say as he turns and faces me. " No shit but there's a thing called a cab" he says yanking his arms back.

I notice wandering eyes landing on us. "Fine fine ill take you back just wait a sec" I cave letting his arm go. He nods and stands there with his arms crossed. I sigh and I pay for the not fully eating food and we walk out.

I park at one of the schools parking lot at look over at Eren. He's grabbing the door handle. I quickly grab his wrist. " Eren wait .. We made a deal you didn't fully go through with therefor you ... you can't get out the car till I tell you" I say stumbling over my words and thinking as I went. He sighs and removes his hand and sits back.

" why did you look at me like that a few weeks ago?" I ask. I have no point beating around the bush. " because I like you" he asks staring out the window. " like as in currently or.." I ask "currently" he mumbles

Huh then why this shit don't make sense. " then why are you dating Louis?" I ask I'm completely fucking confused. He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. "Because it was a chance to get over you plus he's a great guy he's super sweet but possive and jelly" he says with a slight smile. " why didn't you ask to fuck then?" I ask staring at him. He quickly turns and faces me.

" DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M THAT TYPE OF PERSON I LIKE YOU NOT THE IDEA OF YOUR DICK INSIDE ME!" he yells his face red. He's breathing heavily and clenched fists. " Don't go fucking yelling at me I'm fucking confused why in the hell you've been eyeballing me all year then all of a sudden your dating my best fucking friend!" I shout back.

" fine Niall any more questions?" He huffs crossing his arms. "Yes acutely why did you come up with this deal?" I ask not trying to get screamed at before I punch my best friends boyfriend in the face. " my fathers an alcoholic I'm don't want the people around me to turn out like that from drinking all the time" he says

"That's too bad um about Louis how far do you intend on taking your relationship?" I ask rubbing the back of my neck " huh what do you mean how far he's my boyfriend our relationship is none of your business Niall" he say sternly "no I mean when are you going to tell him?" I ask " tell him what?" " about us?" I say waving my hands between us. " us?" I questions

I smirk and grab his elbow. I slam by lips onto his and bring my hand to the back of his neck deepening our kiss. Eren sat there frozen and irresponsible. I take my hand from his elbow and move it to the hem of his shirt.

He kisses me back then I feel to hands on my chest pushing me back and our lips part. I can't help but groan at the lost of his soft lips on mine. " what the fuck Horan!?" I yells wiping his mouth. "huh?" " What Kind Of Guy Kisses His Best Friends Boyfriend?!" He yells opening the door and hopping out my car.

I wonder if he'll tell Lou about this or if he'll admit that he likes me. I laugh and pull my hand down my face and stop and my lips. Dame his lips were soft. When he kissed me back ugh it was so good that split second felt like forever just by that bit I can tell he's a good kisser. I wonder what his those lips can do? How they would fell around me how his tongue would work around me the flicks the kitten licks all of it.

Dame how am I gonna explain this to Lou if he tells him u promised I wouldn't touch him. " Fuck!" I curse slamming my fists on the steering wheel. I pull my phone out and text Eren. ' Don't tell Lou'

( ok u think I broke my longest chapter record yay Ik I haven't updated in a long while but hey now I have ya no but Will Eren tell Lou of will he kept his and Nialls dirty secret but hey at least they didn't fuck but I wonder what Eren thinks about all of this And Im the writer good I suck there supposed to be my creation but they do what they want god I feel used)

Strip My Wingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें