10 · not safe for work

warning; this chapter contains degradation kink and consensual sexual content.

THE WORD MONDAY on my lock screen glared at me when I checked the time this morning, which meant it was my least favorite day of the week, which also meant I didn't have to see Dominic today

THE WORD MONDAY on my lock screen glared at me when I checked the time this morning, which meant it was my least favorite day of the week, which also meant I didn't have to see Dominic today. And I thanked god for that. I couldn't imagine dealing with him after my argument with Daniel this morning.

I sat idly in my chair, staring straight at the PC screen that'd been on for a really long time, as I thought of words to form in my brain.

I sighed and took a swig from my water bottle. I'd skipped breakfast today, thanks to Daniel pissing me off, my stomach yowled in pain. But I chugged more water and hope I'd last until' lunch time.

My mind kept going back to Daniel and ways to apologize to him. I just needed to write something. Normally, I'd have about six hundred words written past noon. Bad or good. It didn't matter. I desperately needed words to appear on the blank space. I also caught myself thinking of Dominic, too. God, it was unhealthy for me to be obsessed with him. He was just a man, right? Except, he was more to it than he led on, and I hated how I wanted to uncover true layers of him.

I'd read water helped people with writer's block. But all it seemed to provide me with was sweat, pee, and more pee.

The strong smell of Chole's weird perfume made me want to bang my head against my desk and cry out in misery. Maybe, I just needed to let out all my feelings and talk to someone. I was horny, confused and utterly upset. I hadn't confided in anyone concerning my issues, not even Tina. I couldn't tell her about my uncontrollable attraction towards Dominic. She couldn't know about L, either.

I could feel fragile seams of my emotions close to bursting open and causing me to stab whoever annoyed me next. I just needed to masturbate and write rantings in my notes to delete them later

My phone vibrated in my lap. I looked down, surprised to see an unknown number texting me. I glanced at Layla, and when I was sure she was talking to Mrs. kenneth, clearly occupied, I opened the text.

i got your number from monica. i hope you don't mind me texting you.

Was this L? No, it couldn't be. L didn't know Monica, and if she wanted to, she could call straight away from her number. Or was this one of those clingy ex boyfriends I had to get rid of in college? No, I had no clue.

I typed a message quick before Layla could spot me.

Sara: who is this?

take a guess? i'm the guy who you assumed had foot fetish.

Was this Dominic? Oh my god, I could feel my heart swell in excitement. Could it be him? It was definitely him.

Sara: wtf wow Dominic!!?
lol hey.

Why did I have to sound like a teenage girl getting a reply from her crush? My text screamed desperation and it might occur to him that I'd jump on his dick if he asked. Even if I was, he didn't have to know that.