17 · a lie and a truth

HE KISSED ME underneath the running water, his hands holding my waist with my back against cold tiles

And I let him. Even with cold water cascading down my body, I was heating up. His skin was warm under my fingertips as I leaned my hands for support on his strong shoulders.

I welcomed his soft kisses raining on my temple, my cheeks, my lips, my jaw, and all of my sweet spots on my neck. His touch sent sparks that sizzled my spine and set my skin on fire.

"I like how soft your skin is."

His breath was warm on my neck but I shivered under his touch. When he lathered body wash on me, I let my head tilt against the wall. A contented sigh filtered through my lips just as he kneaded my swollen tits. His fingers wandered dangerously close to my inner thighs before he steered away to wash the back of my thighs instead.

"Turn around, baby."

I turned and faced the wall as he demanded so he could wash my back. His fingers journeyed across my back all the way down the crack of my ass.

“Why did you tell me you were fine?”

“What?” I stood, dumbfounded at his words.

I stiffened as I felt him crouch and his fingertips touch the back of my thighs, and it suddenly made sense why he was concerned.

The wounds had closed and ebbed over the past days, but it still sort of hurt.

“I’m okay. It’s really nothing.” I lied.

“Is there something that's bothering you?” He resumed washing me, albeit tenderly now, avoiding my wounds. “You can tell me anything and rest assured your secrets will be safe with me.”

“Just forget it.” I said, not wanting to remember the memories.

He sighed. “Alright, just talk to me whenever you're ready, because I don't want you to hurt yourself ever again.”

“Why?”

I felt him stand and lean close to my height and whisper into my ear. “That’s a question I can answer with a lie and a truth. I'd be lying if I said that's what friends do.” his voice turned raspy. “We both know friends don't make each other cum. And they certainly don't get naked to shower together.”

My breath hitched at his words and the way his voice seemed to rumble deep inside his chest, making my heart skip a beat or two.

“Tell me do you think friends touch each other like this?”

He merely hesitated before he closed the gap between us and kissed the shell of my ear, his semi-erection brushing against the curve of my bum.

“Like what?” I breathed out, feeling a little bold to press him.

I accidentally wiggled my ass at the feeling, still remembering the very feeling of him inside me, over me, and beneath me. I doubt I could ever forget the way he fit me perfectly.