The Dream

Kendall's pov:-

It was around noon. I was walking down an unknown street. Surprisingly, I was alone. My bodyguards were nowhere to be found.

I was wearing a black mask and was in simple clothes. No one could recognise me.

As soon as I turned around the corner, I crashed into someone and landed on top of them. The only thing I could see was her eyes and her hair. She was a bruenette just like me. But her hair were silky and quite long. I could smell a rose fragrance from her hair. And her eyes...... crystal clear and deep.. something you could get lost into. There was a something in her that made me calm and weirdly excited and happy?

I thought "DAMN!!! She's gorgeous!" Before I could react anymore, I woke up, breathing heavily. It was the same dream. Every night, I got this exact dream since the last few months. I went to the kitchen to drink some water.

It didn't bother me as I felt something I never felt. This feeling was different. I was very scared. I didn't tell anyone about this dream. And definitely not about the mystery girl. "Who was she?", I thought. But more importantly, why was I feeling like this?

All I wanted was some answers.

After thinking about her for some more time, I went to sleep again, knowing that I will see her again tomorrow night. I felt happy. She made me happy. Whoever she was.

(A/N :- Guys pls ignore if I made some mistakes..this is my first time writing a fanfic 😁)