Part 32

Kendall's pov:-

I blinked my eyes...I saw that I was laying near Y/N, still hugging her.. She was breathing peacefully, but lost in her condition...

I decided to get down and go outside for a few minutes...as I was removing her hand from mine, something moved!!! Y/N wasn't letting my hand go..even in this condition...

"Baby please come back to me.." I whispered and held her hand... I looked at her eyes, still closed.. hoping that they would open...but wait a minute!!! They moved a little!!! Seeing this made me feel like I had won something big. And I did! Y/N is the love of my life and she saved me without hesitation. I felt so grateful to have loved her.

I called the doctor and told him what I just saw.. he checked for her vitals and said that she was soon going to wake up....

I waited for about 5 mins before I heard the voice which I was waiting for sooo long.... "Where am I " Y/N said as she looked around the room ,observing things...

"You are in a hospital, Y/N... You were shot" I said bitterly " but now you are okay...it's my fault, Y/N...I let you get dragged in this!!" I said as I started pacing back and forth...

"Am I supposed to know who you are?" Y/N said with a confused look. As soon as I heard those words, I stopped my pacing and looked at her, tears rolling down my cheeks. "So you don't know me, Y/N?" I asked with a broken heart as I sat beside her.

Suddenly she started laughing. "What's so funny?" I sobbed. "I always wanted to do that, you know?" She answered, still laughing. I didn't understand a thing. What was going on? She saw the confused look on my face and stopped laughing. "Ok so confession time! I know who you are! Your Bella, my best friend, right?" She responded with confidence.

"I swear to god, Y/F/N, If you are joking right now, I ..." I trailed off. What's more worse that what she was already going through? I started crying as I didn't want her to forget me! I was supposed to marry her.

"Kendall....look at me" she said as she looked in my eyes🥺🥺 " I was just kidding. I'm fine now... You don't need to blame yourself...It was my decision to jump in front of you" she continued 😭

"Why? Why would you do something like that Y/N?" I asked as I sobbed unbearably. 

" I would do it again if time comes ❤️ I love you more than you can imagine, Kenny...you are my whole world 🌍..."she finished and looked at me with her loving eyes. The eyes that I fell in love with 💞

"I can't even think what I must have done to deserve someone like you, Y/N... Since I entered your life, things only seem to get worse" I concluded ..

"True..but what about the things that you have given me?? The time I spent with you can't be compared to anything else... I thought that I was just a normal person but you...you made me feel like the luckiest person alive...

You don't know this but Kendall Nicole Jenner, you complete me...you are my other half...I can't live without you ..so I did what I did" she answered and took my hand and kissed it.... 🥰🥰

"Ow ow ow!!" She grunted as I leaned in to kiss her.... She pointed to the wires that were inserted in her and made a sad face🥺 I laughed at her silliness and said "Don't worry babe! You will be compensated when you get well!"

"Wanna cuddle?" She asked innocently and I couldn't be more happier.

No one's pov:-

After a few weeks, Y/N was back in action!! She started living her normal life again...The Kardashian's couldn't thank her enough for saving Kendall's life... She became everyone's favourite...even Kris's 👀👀

Soon the special day was approaching...Y/N wanted everything to be perfect 🥰🥰 afterall it was her wedding 💒 that too with the person she fell in love with, Kendall Jenner

She always thought that she would get married to some guy with a dead end job... That scared her...her parents had arranged marriage...it wasn't bad but it wasn't real love...it was simply an compromise ...she didn't want the same with her life...

She wanted to be with someone who loved her very much... Someone that would understand her in ways no one could... it was always a dream that she thought couldn't achieve....but that all changed when she crashed in Kendall..

That one incident made her believe that there was hope for her 🥰🥰 Kendall was the one person who loved her real self...who saw through her ...who made her feel in a way no one could....

She was ready to spend her whole life with Kendall...she couldn't wait to 🥰🥰

Y/N's parents were really supportive of her... They wanted the best for Y/N... When she told them that she loved Kendall and that kendall also loved her, they agreed to their wedding 💒

Everything was set 🥰🥰❤️🥺

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)