Part 30

Kendall's pov:-

As soon as I walked in, I saw Y/N's eyes staring into mine bleeding badly from her head. Her shirt was drenched in blood  and  she was tied to a pipe behind her... Seeing her like this, I felt an unexplainable anger burning inside of me!! I wanted to cry and hug Y/N and at the same time kill whoever did this!! I had an idea who could do this but I wasn't sure! I couldn't bear seeing Y/N like this.

I saw the person standing in front of me turn their head towards me and tilted it. Ofcourse it was none other than the person I had guessed , that sick son of a bit*h, Harry !!😡😡😡

I'm gonna kill him!!! I swear to god, I will!!

"Look who just arrived!" harry exclaimed and took out his gun from the belt..."Fu*k!!!" I thought 💭

"Listen to me Harry, you still have time..don't do something that you will regret" I warned him and took a another few steps forward...

Y/N looked at me, barely keeping her eyes open... She was gesturing me to not come any forward. I knew the risks

"Let me talk to Y/N, Harry...I beg you!! She's dying 😭😭 pls let me help her " I begged ... He looked at me and then at Y/N ... "Fine!!" He gave up and shifted aside...

I immediately ran to Y/N and bent down " hey baby...are you ok? We need to get you to a hospital immediately!!" I said as I kissed her 🥰🥰

"Listen to me closely, Kendall!! You gotta run and get help ..he will not hesitate to hurt you😖 I'm fine ...I'll distract him.." she said carefully in a low voice...

"Forget about me, Y/N!! You are badly hurt and need immediate assistance!!" I grumbled angrily

Look at her!! Laying in a pool of blood with multiple injuries and still THINKING HOW TO KEEP ME  SAFE!!😭😭😭😭😭

I got up and looked at Harry..."We need to take Y/N to the hospital right now!! She needs immediate assistance, Harry"

"No, see you don't get to make demands!! I did this all for you, Kenny !!he said as he pointed the gun at Y/N ...

"No no no! Don't do this, harry !! Leave Y/N out of this " I pleaded ...

"I tried Kendall! I tried real hard to make you understand that I'm the one for you and not her!! But you wouldn't understand!" He said with some sympathy in his eyes.. which I knew was fake!

Then he pointed the gun at me... " Maybe you are the problem!! " he shouted at me 😖😖

Before I understood anything, he fired the gun!! I closed my eyes shut and waited for the bullet to hit me. After about 3 seconds, I opened them and saw that someone was standing in front of me, with their back towards me! In that moment, I prayed to God that it should be anyone else than the one I thought it was. But I felt my heart crush as I understood who it was! It was none other than the love of my life, Y/N.

She turned around, looked at me and then at her wound. Then she fell down with a thud.
I collapsed near her and took her in my arms. I said with tears coming out of my eyes "Don't worry
Y/N. The police in on the way. They will help you. Nothing will happen to you" I consoled as I put pressure on her wound.

"Kendall look at me!!" She said and I obeyed. I couldn't see her like this! This wasn't supposed to happen! "I love you with all of my heart! I am soo grateful to have known you as your fiance 🥰🥰 you don't need to worry! This isn't your fault..maybe this was god's plan all along!

But I would do this all over again if it meant that I would fall in love with you again! Everything will be just fine. Just kiss me and don't let go" she said weakly as she looked straight in my eyes 😭😭

I kissed her on her lips and then on the forehead. I didn't know how much time I hugged her. I didn't care about anything except Y/N. The love of my life, dying slowly in my arms.

" Y/N, you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I will never forget you😭😭😭😭😭" I said as she was breathing slowly.

"Kendall Nicole Jenner, no one can love me like you did. Always remember, I will always be here" she  spoke slowly and pointing at my heart.

I was so shocked that I didn't notice the police come and arrest Harry. One officer bent beside me and talked something on his walkie talkie.

Paramedics arrived in another minute and took Y/N in the ambulance on a stretcher. I sat in the ambulance near her and held her hand as we drove to the hospital.

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)