Part 5

Y/N's pov:-

I woke up early in the morning around 6. I saw that i had pushed Hannah off the bed and she was sprawling on the floor. I mentally laughed 😂😂 but I felt bad for her. So I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I went to the bathroom to get ready for our day today.

After taking a hot shower, I got dressed and woke Bella up. She also got ready in 10 mins. Hannah was still sleeping peacefully.

I decided to wake her up in a special way 😏 I went to bathroom and got some water in a glass . I splashed the water on Hannah's face and she immediately woke up 😂😂

She started to chase me. I ran to Bella and hid behind her. I was laughing soo hard that it hurt. 😂

I finally decided to give up and raised my hands as a sign.
Hannah started hitting me. "Bella, what are you waiting for?? Tickle her!" Hannah said. Bella followed and started tickling me. I begged them to stop. Surprisingly, they did.

"I Love my friends" I thought. After that we went down to eat breakfast and then sat in our bus and toured Paris till around 7. We returned to our hotel at around 8 and had our dinner. Then we went upto our rooms.

It was a pretty tiring day. But we enjoyed every second of it. As I came back from a shower, Hannah was standing outside with her puppy eyes
👀.

I immediately knew something was up. I gave her my "questioning stare" 🤨. She started laughing and explained that she and Zayn wanted to uhmm...."sPenD sOme tiMe tOgeTher" 😏😏 I obliged but told her to "sTay sAfe". She said that it wasn't like that. But I know her.

I decided to sneak out for a night walk. I told Bella to cover for me. Afterall what could possibly go wrong with me?

As started walking away from the hotel towards the road, I had a strange feeling. I couldn't explain it but it was like something was going to happen. Possibly a deja vú. I didn't give a damn. I'm gonna do whatever the h*ll I want.
(I'm Y/N y'all😌😌.)

It was around 10 when I was walking down a street. As I turned around the corner, I crashed into someone.

(A/N:- it has started y'all. The moment you have been waiting for has arrived... Let me know celebrity you want to make a special appearance 👀 Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)