Part 2

Y/N's pov:-

I checked the time on the clock. I couldn't sleep. "Tomorrow's the day!!" I thought.  It's just gonna be me and my classmates in Paris , the city of love. I was waiting for tomorrow since forever.

My life was pretty normal. My daily schedule was :-
School , study, assignments , family, friends, repeat 🔁

I had no complaints. I liked my life. But sometimes I felt like something was missing. Like I had a hole in my heart. It's just made me a little sad.

Other than that, my life was amazing. I had 2 bestfriends since I shifted here , Bella and Hannah.

Bella was an introvert.  Didn't talk a lot to anyone except me and Hannah. Bella was an amazing friend. She was always there whenever I needed her. She cared about me a lot. 

On the other hand , there was Hannah. She was the queen bee of our school. No party would start if Hannah wasn't there. Everyone wanted to be her.  She was the exact opposite of me and Bella. I still wonder how we are best friends despite the differences. Hannah was also a great friend. She was outspoken, carefree, and didn't give a shit about anyone except me and Bella.

We three have been best friends since 4 years. I  was so grateful to God for giving me such amazing friends 😌

This trip meant everything for us.  It was our last chance

I couldn't believe my parents had allowed me to go on my school trip to France. I love them sooo much. They were literally the best parents anyone could get.

I texted Bella

Hey u up?(Me)

                                                                  Yo
Can't sleep..too excited 😆😆

                                                Me too man!!

We are gonna make the best of this trip. This might be the last trip before I shift to my home town 😭😭 I want it to be perfect.

    Don't worry.. we will never forget this 
                                                           trip☺️

And remember, what happens in Paris, stays in Paris😏😏😏

     Come on, it not like your gonna fall in
                                                love there😂

I wish 🥲 anyways ttyl see you tomorrow 🥰

        Oui oui ,😘😘Bye ...see you in Paris ,
                                          mademoiselle😊

I wanted to text Hannah too but I knew that she must be "bUsY" 😏😏

I kept my phone to charge. I double checked my stuff made sure that everything was there. After that , I went back to my bed.  Luckily, as soon as my head touched my pillow, I fell asleep💤

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)