Part 24

Kendall's pov:-

"Baby, I'm home!!" I announced happily as I entered and closed the main door. I kept my stuff and went to find Y/N. I called her one more time, "Baby are you there?"

She still didn't answer. I got a little and went to check her room. Seeing her asleep on the couch with a book calmed my nerves. I went and placed a kiss on her forehead and carried her bridal style to her bed.

I placed her carefully and covered her with a blanket. I glanced at her. She looked stunningly beautiful 😭 I pushed a strand of hair behind her ears that was bothering her.

"God!! She's soo damn beautiful!! I said to myself in a low whisper🥰🥰 I kissed her once again and glanced at her for the last time before closing the door. "She's my girl!" I thought and smiled widely 🥰🥰🥰

Suddenly, my phone dinged. I went to see who had messaged me. It was Hannah.

Hannah💛

Hey Kendall its me , Hannah 😁

Hey Hannah what's up? I have your number saved 😉

Ohh that's great. I was just asking that what have you planned?

I'm sorry 😐 I didn't understand 😅

Ohh it's just Y/N b'day is near...so I thought we should plan something together for her 😄

Shit!!! I'm so embarrassed.. i actually dont know when it is..

Y/N always dodged this question whenever I asked her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I should have known..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Hey don't blame yourself!! Y/N always does that!! There is a big reason why she isn't fond of her birthday..

This happened around 4 years ago if I remember correctly... It's was Y/N b'day and all of us were having a small party...

It wasn't a big one..just some close friends... At that time, Y/N had a crush on one of our friends and only I knew...

I finally convinced Y/N to share her feelings with that girl ... I think her name was Rosé... Anyways, she did confess..but

But what??

Rosé said that if she wasn't her current relationship, she would have reciprocated those feelings... Y/N was pretty heartbroken 💔

Rosé's bf appeared out of nowhere and started beating Y/N like crazy...it took us a few minutes before we calmed him down but till then the damage was already done..

Y/N was in a pretty bad shape for the next few week.. Rosé tried to apologise to Y/N many times but Y/N just ignored her as she didn't want to be reminded of that incident again and again..

Since that day, Y/N kind of hates her bday 😕😕 every year, it's just Y/N, Hannah and me along with her parents.. we order a cake and eat at a restaurant together ...that's pretty much about it..

Woah!! I didn't have any idea that this happened..Y/N never told me...its my fault I never asked her...

Kendall you need to stop blaming yourself!!! Not a lot of people know about this 😕

Anyways I want her to be happy 😊 that's all ... Y/N is a an amazing friend....one in a million... Just don't break her heart, Kendall.

She will not be able to bear it. 😕

Don't worry Hannah... I would never do that 😊 i wouldn't even think of it 😕
Anyways when is her bday ? You kind of forgot to tell 😅

Ohh..it's on 3rd November 😁I have to go now but keep me updated about
her bday plan

After reading that text, it's like my heart stopped beating for a minute... My mind froze... I couldn't read, write.. couldn't move for a minute..

"3 November... Y/N was born on 3 November" I repeated the sentence In my mind....there was nothing special about this fact except that MY SOULMATE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BORN ON THIS DAY!!

She was the one for me!! I kind of knew it somewhere in my heart ...the way she looked at me, the way she touched me, the way she cared about me... everything pointed towards her being my significant other 🥰🥰

I ran to her bedroom and hugged her tightly. Tears had started to roll down my cheeks 😭 she moved and little and then said this in the cutest voice "wanna cuddle, baby?"

I laid down in front of her. She placed one hand on my waist and the other on mine. "I love you, Y/N " I whispered very lightly.. she heard and replied" I love you too Kenny!" as we drifted to sleep 💤💤

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)