Part 8

Y/N's pov:-

I woke up smiling today. I didn't know why. Actually I know why 🥰 . It was that gorgeous girl from yesterday. Since I met ... I mean crashed into her, I couldn't think of anything else. I went to bathroom and started taking a shower.

I tried to remember her features:-
Her eyes were the most beautiful ones I had ever seen. I remember, they were  staring into mine. "Who is she?" I had thought.

She had worn a black mask which covered half her face. But I could tell from her eyes that she was drop dead gorgeous. 🥰

Then of course there were her smooth, silky brown hair. They smelled somewhat like roses. They were similar to mine but somewhat shorter and more silky.

As she helped me up, i had noticed her height. She was very tall compared to me. That made me believe that she was older than me. I chuckled thinking about how I couldn't stop staring at her. 🥰🥰😆

Then again, I felt that same feeling when I looked into her eyes. It made me happy and peaceful. It was like we both were experiencing that same feeling at the same time. Then again I didn't know her 😔

I swear with those looks and body she could have easily been a model. Maybe she is a model. Maybe not. Who was this girl that I was thinking of since yesterday? I wanted to know soo badly.

But I didn't know what to do. I prayed to God that I would meet her again. I wanted to. 😆🥰🥰

I got out of the shower and woke my besties. They got ready in another 10 mins.

As I was tying my shoelaces, Hannah screamed. I jumped up and looked at her. She was holding her phone and reading something.

I hit her on her head and  asked her what happened. She said " OMG!! You won't believe who's in Paris right now!!" I asked who it was. " It's Kendall Nicole Jenner!!! She's in Paris as we speak!" She answered excitedly 😆

Kendall Nicole Jenner. One of my favorite person in the world.🥰💖 My fav Kar-jenner out of their whole family. I respected her a lot. I knew for a fact that she was hardworking and honest person despite how the media portrayed her. It was like I had a good feeling about her.

My chain of thoughts was broken by Hannah's voice.   " Let's go to her fashion show. I'll ask my dad to get us VIP passes. Plus I think his friend works with Calvin Klein. What do you think?"

I replied "I mean, wouldn't it be too expensive? I don't wanna burden you or your father".

"Are you kidding me? I'm gonna call him right now and tell him. You go and inform Bella" she said. I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Bella answered that she'll be out in a minute. After she came out I explained her everything. 😉

She said that she didn't feel too good and that she would like to stay In and cover for us. I asked her again but her answer remain unchanged.

"WOW! I'm gonna see Kendall live in action 😆😆😆" I thought. My excitement knew no bounds. I hugged Hannah and thanked her. She said that she'll go and invite Zayn too and left.

I sat on the bed and calmed myself. It wasn't like Kenny was gonna notice me, right? 😍☺️🥰😏

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)