Part 31

Kendall's pov:-

I woke up to the sound of a child crying... As I opened my eyes, I realised that what happened wasn't a dream. It was real!! I got up from the chair I was sleeping on and walked towards Y/N's room... The doctors were still monitoring her..

She was laying there unconscious. A machine was attached to her mouth as it helped her breath. Almost all her body was covered in bandages... She had a few stitches on her head. It was almost as if she was sleeping peacefully but this was far from the truth ..the doctors were writing something in there notebooks...

I couldn't bear seeing her like this... 😭😭I broke down as her memories flooded mind... seeing her in my dreams..... going on the first date with her... her giving me massages.... Coming home to find her waiting for me😭😭....Y/N cooking for me... Watching horror movies with her even though she was scared.... cuddling with her to sleep... Waking up next to her everyday... purposing her on our bday.... the look on her face when I put the engagement ring on her finger... I had already planned our wedding in my mind..

This wasn't supposed to happen...This was all my fault!!..why did I let Y/N get dragged into this????! ... She can't do this to me!!😭😭😭

I approached a doctor as he exited the room..."Will she be okay doctor?" I asked him, trying to control my emotions.

"She's gonna be fine, Ms Jenner. The gun wound will take some time to heal but she will be up and walking in no time" he replied with a warm smile and walked away..

In the mean time, I had texted Y/N's parents and friends about this incident..they were all on their way.. I had texted Gigi, Kylie and Kourtney too...

Gigi and Zayn was the first one to arrive since they lived close....she came running towards me and wrapped her arms around me tightly... I just broke down in her arms and started sobbing.

" It's ok Kendall.. Y/N will be up before you know it" she tried to console me... "Its all my fault, Gigi! Because of me,
Y/N is Like this! She almost died!" I burst out .. "hey hey! Kendall, this isn't your fault. Harry is the one responsible here, not you! If it makes you any feel better, right now, he's sitting in a jail, regretting his actions!" She informed me and wiped my tears.

"Yeah , Kendall I'm so sorry that you had to go through this that too with that assh*le Harry!! " Zayn furiously grumbled. "But don't worry, Y/N will pull through this easily. She's a pretty good fighter from what I heard" he finished with a smile 😁

I nodded in agreement. They gave me the bouquet of flowers the had bought 💐💐 Soon enough, everyone started coming to see Y/N....after that, the doctors said that it's better not to crowd in the hospital... I didn't wanna leave YlN for a second but somehow gigi convinced me to stay with her for a couple of days. "I don't think I can leave Y/N like this, Gigi." I confessed looking at Y/N..

"Look Kendall, if anyone knows how knows how much you love Y/N, its me. I know you must be feeling like you want to stay near her all the time. And it's right till some extent. But think about what Y/N would want! She would want you to eat, sleep like a normal person. It doesn't mean that you don't love her less! So just take it easy on yourself. I just want to let you know that I'm here for you, Kendall." She explained and hugged me.

Now that Gigi had said, I felt tired. But I couldn't leave Y/N. "Look how about this? You sleep at our house and in the morning, you can come again in the morning" Zayn suggested. Gigi nodded in agreement and looked at me.

"Thank you guys! Let me just say goodbye to Y/N " I said as I went in
Y/N's room and kissed her on the forehead. "Get well soon, Y/N. Because I can't live without you"

_________________________________________

No one's pov:-

It's been a few days since Y/N's incident...Harry was arrested and thrown in jail for the crimes that he had committed...but this was kept away from the public 😖

Kendall used to visit Y/N every day...she went in the morning and used to spend all her day sitting near Y/N all day... She just wanted Y/N to wake up...the doctors said that she was going to soon but the Kendall knew what would happen if Y/N didn't ....

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)