Leo X reader

Birthday Boy.

Another beautiful day at camp, and you were so excited! It was you best friend Leo's birthday and you had planned a huge surprise for him. With all your other friends of course. So you quicklygot out of bed and got ready. You grabbed your (weapon of choice) and left the cabin for breakfast, to find your personal Latino elf waiting for you.
"Where have you been?" He groaned. "I'm so hungry! Is this any way to keep you best friend waiting for you? The pancakes are calling me, you disgraceful person who makes people wait!" You looked at him for a good 30 seconds before you burst out laughing. And he did too. You never understand you guys friendship.
After the drama you guys quickly finished eating breakfast and went your separate ways. You guys met for lunch but that was about it.
Leo's pov.
At around six in the evening, I was just passing time in my caning till dinner. I couldn't believe it. None of my friends. Had remembered my birthday! Not even Y/N! Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I walked ove rto the door think one of my fried s had come to wish me, when a sack was pulled over my head. I was fricking being kidnapped on my disappointment of a birthday! The person who kidnapped me was strong and only a little larger that me. They also smelled like the sea. Hmmm strange...

Suddenly I was lifted by the wind! And whoever had carried me early had let go of me. Then I was set down on solid ground and that stupid bag was removed. Standing in front of me were all my friends and huge cake. In the background letter gallons spelled out the words, happy birthday hotstuff! I was ecstatic! I knew my friends hadn't forgotten. I later found out it was Y/N doing. No surprise there. We partied the whole evening. And finally everyone started leaving. Everyone except Y/N. Who claimed she was staying ba into clean. So I did too.
Your pov.
Leo's partay was a success! It turned out great and he wasn't even mad about the kidnapping. At around 10 o'clock everyone decided they were through and started leaving. I stayed back to clean because I promised Chiron he could count on me. Surprisingly even Leo did. That's when I started getting nervous. You see I had harbouring this massive massive massive times one billion crush on Leo. And I got very nervous to speak to him alone. So which is why when he walked up to me and offered to help I slapped him.

Yes that's right I slapped him. Across his face. His cute face.

It took me a moment to figure out what I had done, after which I exploded with apologies. Leo just grinned. "You know Y/N," He said, "I can here to thank you for this party but since you clearly don't want to be thanked... How about a kiss instead?" He asked. And kissed you. You recovered your wits and immediately kissed him back. After you broke apart. For something called AIR, he confessed. And you did too.
You were so happy. A perfect ending to a perfect day. You knew your life would be a thousand times better now that you had Leo. And little did you know he thought the same thing.