Nico X Reader

Love Of My Life.

You were walking down the street in Elysium, when suddenly you heard some commotion.

A large group of ghosts had gathered around a boy who looked about your age. The ghosts parted and you were finally able to see him clearly.

He had dark hair and was good looking.

And you recognised him.

Your best friend from camp.

Nico Di Angelo.

He turned around and looked directly at you, and you saw that he'd been crying, mourning in fact. And he was mourning you.

When he saw you he ran towards you a broken hearted smile on his handsome face. He really had missed you. Crying onto your shoulder he picked you up and spun you around.

Immediately all the stress and anger and other conflicting emotions disappeared form his face. But it was more than that, in his arms you felt whole again.

You hugged him like you'd never let go... The love of your life in your arms... You felt invincible! Until you noticed the blonde boy standing behind him. Nico set you down saying, "Y/N! I missed you... So much... I did it you know, I told him... Which is why...

I'd like you to meet the love of my life Will Solace."

So I don't know if this made much sense, but here you guys go... I hope you like it!