Percy X reader

Beach boy (pt. I)

You and sister were on your weekend trip to the beach. Ever since she had moved away to start work, you had been seeing less and less of her. Being honest you really missed spending time with her because she was not only your sister but your confidant and best friend. She was smart funny and pretty, and honestly she was the sort of person no one would complain to hang around with. When you guys were younger, every weekend the total of you would go to the beach with you parents. But as you got older you guys would just go together and enjoy the day.

You could feel the car come to a stop and you sister pulled over and lightly nudged your shoulder to get you out of your thoughts. You got out of the car and grabbed your stuff from the boot/dickie/trunk(whatever you guys call it) and walked down to the beach with your elbows locked together. And old joke of yours. You got to a comfy spot on the sand and set your stuff down. Quickly you grabbed the football from amongst the stuff, and jumped up and down excitedly, challenging your sister to a one on one. She smirked and said "you know I've been practicing right? Oh, you're so getting beat today! (Cars ref. Anyone?)

The two of you quickly set up your field drawing crooked lines in the sand to serve as your pitch and goals, and began to play.

About 10 minutes into the game, you heard a voice behind you, "can we join your game?" It asked. You turned around to be met with a boy about your age with messy brown hair and sea green eyes, and another boy about the same age with blonde hair and blue eyes. They introduced themselves as Percy and Jason. You grinned at them, and replied, "Sure! The more the merrier!"

Jason joined your sister and Percy joined you. You guys played and played and played until the sun began to set. At the end you were exhausted. Everyone was. Today was a success you decided. You and your sister left to go get your stuff, and Percy and Jason left to get their's. You guys had planned to meet back here in about 10 minutes, to get ice cream and part ways.
Before you guys left Percy pulled you aside with a shy expression on his face. He opened his mouth to speak and began to stammer nervously. He tried to ask you for your number, but it ended up coming out more like, "H-hey Y/N, I-I was wondering if I couldgetyournumber?" You laughed softly at his antics and exchanged phones with him. You quickly typed in your number and saved it as ________. He did the same thing for you. You smiled at him again and this time he smiled back seemingly more at ease. You guys said goodbye and parted your ways.

So, there you guys go. There will be a part to if you guys want, so...