Will X reader (AU)

May Apollo Help You.

Hey guys I'm really sorry for not updating but I've been a tad bit busy so... Anyways, here you guys go...

(Your POV)

It was a sunny day, and I had just gotten up and I had to get ready for school.

Great.

Another day to face. Another day to tackle and another day to get past to make it to the next. So might as well just get up and get ready right? Because it's not like lounging on my bed is doing me any good.

But, then again neither is waking up.

I was just about to go to back to sleep when I felt something tug at me. I fell of the bed, I lazily groaned and opened my eyes to see my elder brother James standing there.

"Get up Y/N! You're going to be late!"

I groaned again and pulled myself out from the tangle of my bedsheets and walked towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~

About half an hour later I was on my way to school when I banged into someone. I looked up and muttered a vague apology until I realised who it was.

My crush, Will.

Man I really liked him. I realised I was staring and got flustered and started rambling apologies.

He just laughed.

Wow his laugh... He told me it was okay and offered to walk me to school. I accepted, and we walked to school together. When we got there however, my usual gang of tormentors came after me.

I hated them.

I hated getting bullied by them every single day of my life. Couldn't they just leave me alone? Usually they'd target my looks or smarts or something today it was my company.

You see Will was a very popular kid. But unlike most of the people who belong to the popular cliques, he was kind and sweet. He was looked up to by everyone and loved by everyone. So, when the idiots who had  nothing to do with their lives saw me walking with him, they did the only thing they knew how to do.

They descended on me.

They started their crap smacktalk and whatever nonsense they always went on and on about. Until they called me some very unkind things that Will heard.

He did not look happy.

He turned towards me and making sure everybody saw, he held me like those tango dancers, and kissed me. That's right he kissed me.

He then pulled me up and said to everyone, "I understand she doesn't meet your expectations, and honestly I couldn't care less. But it isn't right for you to keep bullying her. Especially since you would not like it if I did that to you. So I expect all of you to apologise to my girlfriend, and if I find that she's been hurt again, may Apollo help you."

Will turned to me again and smiled at me, his million dollar smile that really got my heart racing, and then turned and walked off to everybody still staring at me. Then the school bell rang...

And I got up.