Chapter 15: Get rekt

AN: I totally don't feel guilty about being gone so long. That is definitely not why I'm gonna be very active these next few days.

"So what's the plan LB?" I ask the red hero. "Alya's got a livestream on her blog." She explains, showing us the stream. Damn Alya. You're pretty brave.

"Alright. So we know how to find them, but what next?" I question, looking up from the yo-yo. "I don't know yet."

Chat's ring starts beeping, signaling he has to go. "You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up with you when my miraculous is charged up again." He reassures. Lady and I look at each other for a second, before nodding.

Ladybug takes the lead and runs up the stairs.

"Alright. Just don't take to long. This guy seems pretty strong. We're gonna need you." I state, before running after her.

"Don't miss me too much Milady!" I hear him call out.

~

"He's using her as an offering? Damn that's cold." I say after watching the stream on LB's yo-yo. "Hold on Alya." The hero whispers before running, her eyes still on the livestream.

"Ladybug, watch out!" I shout, but it's too late. She ran into one of the glowing bubbles. This is why you watch where you're going when chasing after a villain. I sigh.

"Oh  no  I  ran  right  into  one  of  those  time  bubbles!" She exclaims before pounding her fist against it. She's in slow-motion... Damn. This guy can make anything happen. How do I get her out of there...

"Spidey don't worry about me! Go help Alya!" She shouts slowly. I nod and propel myself to the entrance.

Once I'm out, I pause. A wall of mummies. Of course.

I sneak out the back of the dome, and see a higher building. That'll do. I shoot a web to the top and pull down on it harshly, launching my way to the top.

Shortly after, the other two show up. "Nice of you to join me. Any ideas of what to do next? I ask, scanning the ground below. "Alya and the Pharaoh are right there, surrounded by the mummies." I state.

"Are you saying you fought Ladybug five thousand years ago!?" I hear Alya exclaim from LB's yo-yo. So the powers must be passed down then. Since Chat has a kami thingy or was it kwami... anyway, he has one too. So it's probably the same for him. Thers no way Mari was alive five thousand years ago.

"You don't look a day over three thousand." Chat mocks. "Now you know why I'm so much wiser than you." LB retorts smugly.

"Uhh... we can joke about Ladybug's age later.  The staff is glowing. And floating." I say, gaining their attention.

We rush to the ground, as the staff shoots light at the museum.

"Jesus fuck! How the hell did he do that?! Hawkmoth is on another level today!" I exclaim, as a rift opens in the sky.

"Ladybug!" A distressed Alya screams. What about me? You already knew I was here. I frown slightly.

"Shoot!" LB shouts, making me jump.

"What?" Chat asks as LB looks around worriedly. "There was another girl in the museum! A friend of Alya's. Did anyone see her?" Oh... well I can't just say 'hey I'm right here' can I.

"She's probably fine. Everything is happening out here. Plus, everything will go back to normal when this is done. Let's just focus on saving Alya before he completes the ritual." I reassure. "Yeah you're right." Lady says, standing upright.

"What should we do?" Chat asks. "You two deal with the mummies while I take on the Pharaoh." She says before running off. "Why do we have to deal with these freaks while you get to sneak around back?" Chat questions, annoyed.

"Because I'm the only one who can capture his akuma." Ladybug explains. Chat and I look at each other, before looking back to her.

"And you're the bravest one out of all of us." She says to him with a wink. While I applaud her strategy, flirting with him when you know how he feels about you is wrong.

"You okay?" Chat inquires, earning a nod from me. "Let's go do LB's dirty work." I say before webbing away.

"Hey! Don't phrase it like that!" He shouts, trying to catch up.

Once we reach them I whisper "Do, do you have a pun lined up or?" He winks before saying "Hey you bunch of bandages! What do you say we wrap this up?"

"Nice one." I comment. "Thank you, thank you."

"Cat Noir! Spidey!" Alya exclaims out of relief.

"Seize them!" The Pharaoh orders.

"Scatter!" I exclaim dramatically, earning a chuckle from the cat before we both go separate directions.

Okay jumping from lamppost to lamppost is boring. Time to web some bitches.

I get on the ground and web the first one that lunges at me. Since I still have part of the web in my hand, I use the first mummy to sweep the other mummies' feet from under them making them all fall down. "Sorry!" I shout as I make my way to Chat after having webbed the rest of them.

"What the?" Chat questions as two mummies chuck a car at him. I web his leg and drag him out of the way, towards me. "Okay, don't judge me for this. But the look on your face was hilarious." I comment, trying not to laugh.

"Cat Noir, Spidey, this way!" LB calls us over, taking us to a bus. The mummies walk in after us, but we go out the other side and close the doors.

"We have to reach Alya before she reaches that circle of darkness." LB states, before running in their direction.

"Do you know where the akuma is yet?" I ask, she nods before telling me it's in the pendant.

LADYBUG'S POV

Chat uses his pole to propel himself onto the Louvre to reach Alya. Meanwhile, I wrap my yo-yo around the Pharaoh. "Horus, give me your wings!" The Pharaoh exclaims before flying towards Chat. He flies upwards, and I pull in my yo-yo to reach his back.

Time to end this. I reach for the pendant, but it isn't there.

YN'S POV

I web Alya and pull as hard as I can. She comes flying towards me, but Chat catches her before we collide.

Just then, we see LB falling towards us. I laugh slightly, wich catches Chat's and Alya's attention.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" She asks exasperated. I stop laughing and take a deep breath before saying "I wanted to make sure we had the girl first."

She narrows her eyes at me and I laugh again. "Here you go." I hand her the pendant. The Pharaoh rolls up too. Clearly unhappy. I run at him and tackle him to the ground. As Ladybug cleanses the Akuma.

"Bye-bye little butterfly." She says as the now white butterfly flutters off. I web the Pharaoh to the ground and come back.

"Since you didn't use your lucky charm, what do you throw up there?" I gesture to the sky. She pauses, then summons her lucky charm. "That works too. I wonder what we would have used a Ladybug outfit for." I ponder.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"