Up (Not So) Early

AN: okay so this chapter is an apology for not updating when I said I would. Don't worry this book is still ongoing, my life is just fucking weird right now. So I hope you enjoy this very short imagine while I finish part 2 of the previous chapter. Anyway, let's go!!!

Why you invited him to sleep over, you weren't completely sure. You just figured that if Juleka was sleeping at Rose's and his mother was out, you might aswell give him something to do too.

It was a really fun night which you enjoyed very much. Well... of course you did... It's Luka. You watched movies, played games and shamelessly stared at him while he played guitar. It was around 5 am when you realised that sleeping was a thing that you actually had to do.

Which brings us to now. You got up before he did because of your weird messed up sleep schedule, and now you're making breakfast for the both of you.

Humming to yourself with your headphones on, you make your way around the kitchen quietly as to not wake him up. Dammit. I need something to put this in. Uhhh...

You look around the counter's surface for a bowl of some kind. Sadly, there wasn't one.

You stand on the tips of your toes and barely manage to open the door of the cupboard. Why the hell did we put the important stuff all the way up here? You sulk.

You look around the counters one more time to make sure this was really the only good option "Oh well." You sigh.

You try your best to reach even though they are on the top shelf. I'm not even that short why the hell is this so complicated?

Out of nowhere, you feel an arm wrap around your waist, making you jump slightly. A hand trails up your arm, leaving goosebumps in its wake. It grasps a bowl, and puts it down infront of you.

Surely enough, it was Luka hugging you from behind. He rests his chin on your shoulder, mouth close to your ear, and utters out a simple "Morning Yn", before tightening his grip around your waist.