Chapter 9: the Evillustrator

AN: SHE HATH RISEN! AUTHOR~CHAN HATH RETURNED!

YN's pov:

"Ooo look Sabrina, it's him as a superhero!" Chloe says as she shows Sabrina Nathaniel's drawing. "Ooo and look who he's saving. It's Marinette! He's so totally crushing on you Marinette!" She says as Nathaniel goes and snatches his papers back. "Nath-" i start, but Nathaniel storms out of the classroom before I can say anything.

The teacher returns to the front of class as if nothing happened, and I glare daggers into the back of Chloe's head. "The next group is Alya, Adrien, Nino and YN." She says. At least I'm not with the plastics. "So lucky!" Mari whisper-shouts to us. "And then Sabrina, Chloe and Marinette." Oof.

Marinette slams her head on the table as Alya pats her back and says "so unlucky." Chloe then lifts her hand up in protest. "Uhh miss? Can't you add her to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own." She says and i scoff. "More like Sabrina does the work for you." I comment, making the girls infront of me giggle. "This is a group presentation not pairs. Deal with it." The teacher says. Honestly, mood.

The bell rings and Marinette immediately asks to trade groups with me or Alya. "Sorry, I'd rather not deal with that twosome of terror." Alya says, putting a hand on her shoulder. Marinette turns to me with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry Mari, but im on her hit list right now. Plus I would probably kick her head in since she's so useless." (Sassy reader~chan. Damn!) I say earning another laugh from the two.

~
Ah. The library. One of the best places on earth. The only place where you can get some quiet. "What do you mean you're not doing my assignment!?" Spoke too soon. My attention is drawn to the heated argument that sadly, Mari is between. "Marinette's right. I'm not your slave!" Sabrina exclaims as Marinette tries to calm them down. I try to look anywhere but there, and that's when I spot him. A purple dude with flaming red hair holding.... a pencil? Oh my god it's the man behind the slaughter.

Is he akumatized? Wait... the hair colour... Nath!? He twirls his pencil around his finger, seeming to be waiting for something. A split second later, he draws on something on his arm. Out of nowhere, a massive hair dryer appears and chases Chloe. "Not my hair!" She says between screams. Oof. Time to head out. I run to the bathroom, but on the way there I see Marinette behind a bookcase talking to... her bag? What the fuck is that? I think to myself seeing a red and black thing come out of her bag. I don't have time for this. I change into my suit, and head out into the library.

Chloe is backed into a corner by the hairdryer, and i hold back a laugh. "Get outta here quick!" I exclaim as i try to pull the hairdryer away with my web. Suddenly, it pulls me along with it. "Good frickin grief." I say to myself as i break the web. "Lady? What the hell are you doing?" I question as she jumps onto it. Just as I was about to question the where the cat was, he comes out of nowhere with another pun.

"Damn. That scared me." I say before punching his shoulder playfully. "Anyway. We should help her right?" I gesture to the superhero riding to hairdryer like it's a horse or something. He tries to hit it with his stripper pole, but that doesn't work out. Ladybug tosses out her yoyo, and wraps it around a pillar. The hairdryer rotates, before crashing. And just as chat was about to hit it with his stick, is disappears. "That guy looks pretty sketchy!" Chat calls out when he notices Nathaniel. I laugh at the pun, and use my webs to pull me up to his level.

He starts running, and we chase him. Just as we were getting close, chat and lady slam into a transparent wall. Wow. I on the other hand, use my wall climbing abilities to get over it, and continue the chase. We run through a door and next thing i know, I'm in a box. "Really?" I say to myself as he makes his escape.