Prologue

Jung Woo Jin is a 30 years old orphan that likes to be a star more than anyone else. Ever since he was a kid, he likes to sing and dance, he likes performing in front of many audience. It gives him the feeling of excitement and rejoice everytime he heard their praises.

At the age of 15, he got scouted by one of the biggest company in the kpop industry, YG Entertainment.

Woo Jin put all his time and effort practicing and improving himself further but he never got a chance to debut.

Is it because of his talent?

Appearance?

Or influence?

He never know, and just like that...

20 years passed... He never debuted.

He didn't even got a chance to showcase his talent to the world.

And reaching the age of 25, he finally gave up knowing that his age will be a hindrance to him now. The older you got, the lower your chance to debut.

That's reality.

And another five years has passed since then, he never got a proper job because he didn't get a chance to go to a university.

He just got a tons of part time jobs so he can survive.

But even with these part time jobs, he can barely support his daily needs.

And so, he never really got a chance to get a girlfriend.

But one night...everything change after that one night.

"Please give me another chance! A chance to fix my mistakes...A chance to fix my life!"

[Qualified Host has been detected, System activated.]

[Welcome to Leveling System.]