Chapter 19

‘’ = thoughts
: = dialogue
[] = System
* = Action
() = Author’s Note

(After 2 Months)

A lot of things changed for our little protagonist these passed two months.

First, Woo Jin’s stats progress reached a new heights. His Fitness reach 20.3% making his body more toned and revealed a growing muscles.

Now wearing fashionable clothes gives him more charisma than ever because of his beautiful body structure.

Aside from Fitness, Appearance and the other stats also improved by a lot.

Although Woo Jin focus more on improving his Physical Fitness, his skills still manage to improve and leveled up.

Now his stats looks like this…

[Jung Woo Jin
Age: 15
Appearance: 30.5%
Fitness: 20.3%
Strength: 20%
Agility: 20.1%
Intelligence: 25.6%
Stamina: 28.9%

Skills:
Clone lvl 3 (MAX)
Intermediate Learning lvl 6 (5K/1M)
Intermediate Dancing lvl 8 (6M/10M)
Intermediate Singing lvl 6 (90K/100K)
Intermediate Rapping lvl 6 (80K/100K)
Intermediate Acting lvl 3 (180/1K)]

Now with Woo Jin’s 30% in appearance, his face was now considered as one of the most handsome faces in the whole South Korea and even overseas.

Not only his Appearance but also his stamina improved like crazy. With his Stamina percentage, he can dance for straight 1 hour and won’t even break a sweat. That is how ridiculous his stamina was.

Now even how hard the dance steps are, even how intense the choreography was, he will never get tired anymore.

Aside from these stats, Woo Jin’s strength and agility has finally reach 20%!

He was now faster and stronger. Someone might even mistook him as a professional boxer for how strong his punches are.

These two months of hardwork made Woo Jin’s whole body under go big changes. If you look at Woo Jin from two months before and now, you might passed out from how ridiculous his changes was in a very short span of time.

But no one was suspect anything weird since people just thought that it might be because of Woo Jin’s growth spurt.

Remember, he was still 15 years old. People thought that it was incredible but nothing weird.

Only the Chairman knows that it might be related to Woo Jin’s powers. But he doesn’t like to meddle with Woo Jin’s privacy so he just kept his curiosity from himself.

Even Jennie and Lisa was shock from how Woo Jin changes everyday. He grew more taller and more muscular day by day. And his visuals was devilish.

Even the staff members that saw Woo Jin before got shock from his changes. Even though they already saw a lot of gorgeous girls and handsome guys, but Woo Jin’s visuals was just too hard for them to handle.

Some girls at the company especially female trainees even likes to drop by at the Gym room from time to time just so they can see Woo Jin’s godly visuals.

They even wanted to be the towel that is wiping his sweat.

How lewd...

But of course, our little Woo Jin was unaware of the attention he was getting. For him, his training was the most important thing to focus on.

Such a practice maniac...

Anyhow, Woo Jin was incredibly happy for his improvements.
=
=
=
=
=
(YG Building-Conference Room)

Right now, another important meeting was being held inside the Conference Room. But this time, their topic was about Woo Jin.

Planning Woo Jin’s Debut for two months came fruitless. It was because Woo Jin doesn’t even have a small fan base to start with.

Normally, groups or artist that will going to debut usually join a music competition on TV, be on a commercial ads, or a cameo to a popular group or artist’s MV, just so they can get a publicity and gather themselves a small fan base to start.

Meanwhile, Woo Jin doesn’t have enough public appearances aside from the Willow Festival he attended before, so he doesn’t have a fan base as of now.

Board member 1: If we release his debut single without even a small fan base, it might not sell and he will only got depressed. Afterwards, it’ll be harder to get him motivated.

And so they decided to adjust Woo Jin’s debut date for a couple more months.

Board member 2: Even if he hasn’t made a debut yet, he's still our agency’s artist. So shouldn’t we take a profile photo of him?

Hearing that statement made a lot of board members agree to that suggestion.

By taking Woo Jin’s picture and posting it on their Company’s homepage, it will be able gather enough attention and a good start for giving Woo Jin some publicity.

Jennie: Since our comeback album will be coming out soon, how about giving Woo Jin a chance to be featured in one of our B-sides as his pre-debut.

Hearing the suggestion of Jennie made the whole room silent. Not because it was not a good idea but because it was a very helpful one.

The only problem was…

Chairman Kim: Don’t you think that’s a bit too risky?

Hearing the Chairman's words made all the people inside the room to nod their heads in approval.

Since Woo Jin was a no name singer, blinks might find it a bit offending once they didn’t like the finished product of the song.

Even though it’s just a B-side, it might still affect the whole album.

Chairman Kim: But if it’s Woo Jin… he might be able to do it.

Hearing the Chairman made all the board members caught off guard. It was clear how much the Chairman trust Woo Jin.

Although they already witness the skills of Woo Jin, they were still a bit hesitant about him. After all, he just trained for 4 months.

But remembering about how Woo Jin manage to reach an incredible feat in a short span of four months made them think twice.

‘If it’s Woo Jin… there really might be a chance!’ -Board Members

And so it was finally decided.

The only problem they were thinking right now was the time. Since they will need to choose a song, add and record Woo Jin to one of the songs, it will take a lot of time and Blackpink’s comeback will be delayed.

Actually, they were already a bit behind schedule since Jennie and Rośe took a lot of time to compose songs.

Jennie: I already got the perfect song. Since the day I heard Woo Jin’s unique voice, I’ve been writing songs for him even before he came for face to face auditions.

Hearing Jennie’s words made all the people inside the room to have a sweat drop.

‘So that is why you took so long to compose your own album!’ -All

All of them just sigh but since it was useful for them at the moment, they just let it slide.