Chapter 9

‘’ = thoughts
: = dialogue
[] = System
* = Action
() = Author’s Note
???: Unknown person

[Congratulations to the host for having a successful performance]

After the performance, everyone was cheering loudly. This made Woo Jin sigh in relief. All the nervousness was gone and he felt like flying. He felt so free.

‘So this is how it feels like, huh. Its amazing…’

But this result didn't came as a surprise for Woo Jin because he was confident with his skills. After all, his three main skills already reach the intermediate level days ago.

How? Of course Woo Jin didn't slack off this past few days. While waiting for the result of his audition at YG entertainment and the arrival of Willow Festival, Woo Jin didn't stop practicing and sharpening his skills.

And so his performance was already considered as a professional idol level.

After that, Woo Jin go to the back stage and was greeted by his Family, congratulating him for a successful performance.

Mr. Jung: That was a great performance son, congratulations. *Hugs Woo Jin*

Woo Jin: Thanks dad.

Aera: You were zagadinga good, oppa!

After hearing Aera’s compliment, Woo Jin and his parents chuckled for their little princess’s cuteness.

Woo Jin: Little Aera, stop making up words HAHAHA

*Aera Pouts*

Mrs. Jung: Oh my, oh my, my baby boy is such a great singer!

And of course, here's his mom with her cringe nicknames.

Woo Jin: Ugh, mom stop with that cringe nicknames! Anyways, thank you.

Then all of them laugh happily.

‘This is the best day ever!’
=
=
=
=
=
After his little conversation with his parents, the three decided to go home while Woo Jin stayed for a while to say goodbye to the Student Council and thank them for giving him such an opportunity.

Outside the auditorium, he saw Ms. Kim and Krysie walking towards him with bright smiles on their faces.

Krysie: Congratulations Oppa!

Ms. Kim: That was an amazing performance. You made me proud.

Even though Woo Jin isn’t use to compliments but he happily accepted it with full of gratitude towards the two girls.

Woo Jin: Thank you for inviting me to this kind of event! *Bows*

Krysie: I should be the one thanking you! You saved the whole Student Council and the Willow Festival so… Thank you, Jung Woo Jin! *Smiles brightly*

While the other two was currently having their own conversation, Ms. Kim was pouting and sulking.

She doesn't know why but seeing the two being close with each other makes her feel a bit annoyed.

Seeing them smiling and laughing at each other makes her feel something heavy on her chest.

Ms. Kim said to herself that she doesn't know the reason of this feelings but she knows very well that she just doesn't want to accept the truth.

She likes him, not as her student... but as her inspiration. Her guide. Her light.

Ms. Kim: *Cough* it’s a shame that we were the only ones able to see that amazing performance.