Chapter 14

‘’ = thoughts
: = dialogue
[] = System
* = Action
() = Author’s Note
??? = Unknown Person

(YG Building-Dance Studio)

Early in the morning Jennie and her companion goes to the Dance Studio to conduct Woo Jin’s final test.

Jennie was excited about what she gonna witness today. Last week, Woo Jin surprised her with his heavenly vocals and awesome rapping skills, so she was looking forward to this last test.

???: you look so excited today unnie---no scratch that, you’ve been like this for about a week now. Does that kid really that good?

Jennie: You’ll see… *smirk*

A minute later, Woo Jin finally arrived at the dance studio after being notified by the receptionist.

Seeing the two familiar girls waiting for him, Woo Jin greeted them and apologize for being late.

Jennie: No need to apologize, we’re just early.

Looking at the girl beside Jennie, Woo Jin let out a long sigh.

‘I knew it… it’s really her…one of the greatest dancer of her generation…Lalisa Manoban'

Lisa: So you’re that Woo Jin guy, unnie was talking about? It’s finally nice to meet you, I’m Lisa *smiles*

Being greeted by a superstar can always make Woo Jin flustered. Just like the first time he met Jennie

Woo Jin: The pleasure is mine, Sunbae-nim.

Checking out the guy in front of her, Lisa felt a bit disappointed.

A weak looking guy with a thin build. Sure he’s handsome but his whole physical form needs to be trained.

But she’s not here for that, Lisa was here for this kid’s dancing skills.

Jennie: Since you’re already here, shall we start?

Woo Jin: Yes!

After that, Woo Jin goes to the speaker and started playing the song that he practiced for the whole week.

And now with his level 7 Intermediate Dancing skill, he was confident to perform this song well.

Hearing the song, Lisa was a bit caught off-guard. It was a Bruno Mars song, That’s what I like.

It was an upbeat song and can be so flexible when it comes to freestyle dancing.

The song choice made Lisa nod in approval. If you want to make the judges amaze by your performance, the song choice will be one of the biggest factors.

But since Woo Jin picked the song “That’s what I like” which is a very good song for a freestyle, she was wondering if Woo Jin will go for it.

She wasn’t expecting him to do it since it was hard but if he decided to do so, things will a bit more interesting.

Dancers can show their full potential in freestyle since it shows someone’s skill on its own style and not someone else’s.

But since Woo Jin doesn’t want to mess things up, he decided not to risk performing a freestyle and just stick to someone else’s choreography.

‘I’m not ready for freestyle yet but this will do'

Freestyle might be the easiest but also the most complicated form of dance since freestyle came from the heart and not from the mind.