Chapter 7

‘’ = thoughts
: = dialogue
[] = System
* = Action
() = Author’s Note

So basically, based on Woo Jin and the mysterious girl’s conversation, her name is Bau Krysie and she is the Student Council President of coincidentally, his school.

And as Woo Jin know about his school, it is currently the most prestigious School in the area. The school that all Middle School Students aspire to attend. And in a few days, there school will be having their yearly festival called the ‘Willow Festival' which is famous for its splendor.

Normally, the Willow Festival is held right after the Final Exam. But this year, the school administrators decided move it forward to right after the Midterms so that the students can study in peace.

And because of the time conflict, the Indie band that was originally planning to perform was canceled.

An executive of the Student Council decided to take over as the MC, but Ms. President here was still currently looking for any available and qualified singer or band to perform during the Festival’s Concert.

And coincidentally, Krysie and her friends planned to meet up at the same Karaoke Bar where Woo Jin was at, to relieve their stress and at least enjoy for one day.

Krysie arrived at the said Karaoke Bar and saw Woo Jin’s familiar face from before, 'the wallet guy'. And out of curiousity about his dreams to become an idol, she secretly listen to his performance through the door.

Krysie: I’m begging you!!! This year is our school’s 40th anniversary so we cant mess the Willow Festival up. We need your help, fellow student! *Bows*

And because Woo Jin isn’t used to honorifics, he got a bit flustered by the girl's sudden action.

Woo Jin:Um…so… you’re asking me to sing at the Willow Festival?

Then suddenly, Krysie held both of his hands that made Woo Jin blush for the sudden skin ship.

Krysie: If you would be so kind… *puppy eyes*

‘Oh my god! The legendary girl’s puppy eyes! So cute!’

Woo Jin: Um… that’s…

Krysie: *Sigh* you see, the Willow Festival is vital to my career as the Student Council President. And if we make it a success, it’ll be useful for my CV. But I was in a pickle since I couldn’t find anyone good enough to perform. So when I heard oppa sing, I thought to myself ‘this is it!’ so… could you help us out oppa? *puppy eyes*

‘She’s witty and smart for calling me oppa instead of fellow student. Girls sure knows a man's weakness’

*sigh*

But even though Woo Jin looks unwilling, he wouldn’t let this kind of opportunity to slip on his hands. So even if Krysie won’t ask him with that legendary puppy eyes, Woo Jin is always willing to accept for the sake of free publicity.

Woo Jin: Okay, let me do it!
*
*
*
*
*
Woo Jin and Krysie was currently in his House’s rooftop with Krysie’s two fellow student council members to discuss his slot in the Festival’s Concert.

Woo Jin thought it was just a simple discussion but it turns out to be more like an interrogation.

Girl student 1: Krysie, is this guy really that talented? Hey you, if you mess this up, ill beat you up!

Girl student 2: I mean… he’s handsome and all but not all handsome guys can sing.

Woo Jin can only sit there obediently while the other two students was interrogating him.

‘What did I get myself into?’

*sweat drop*

Krysie: Okay, you two stop it. Have a look for yourselves. You will be amaze!

Krysie said while holding a camera, preparing to record Woo Jin’s performance.

She needs to film Woo Jin and show it to the Head of the Organization Committee to get him a permission to perform.

Since there is no any musical instrument to use, Woo Jin can only do acapella.

(Author’s Note: Acapella is when a person is singing without instrumental accompaniment. And this is a hard one since you need to have a good quality voice and singing technique to not mess up your performance.)

And since Woo Jin doesn’t want to mess it up, he decided to pic a slow but warm song. So he choose, Marry your Daughter by Brian McKnight.

Woo Jin: Alright, here I go…

This song is sung by a great singer Brian McKnight. It might be an easy song on the outside but you still need to have a great skilled techniques, as well as a high, crystal-clear voice.

And as the performance going, the three girls got mesmerized by Woo Jin’s captivating Vocal skills.

It was warn, slow and gentle. You can hear every words clearly and those high notes was done in such a manner that will make any girls swooning for him.

The other two students was amaze by Woo Jin’s Vocals while Krysie was like a proud archeologist who discovered such an amazing treasure.

‘Amazing!!!’ -three girls.

After the performance, the three girls bombed him with a lot of compliments

Krysie: I told you, he’s great! Hehehe…*Puffs out her chest in a proud manner*

Girl student 1: That’s amazing! You sung it perfectly!

Girl student 2: Are you seriously going to perform at the Festival’s Concert for for free?! With this kind of voice, 200k won isn’t even enough!

Getting a lot of compliments from strangers made Woo Jin happy at the same time embarrassed.

Woo Jin: You girls sure likes to flatter me so much *blush*

As their conversation continues, the door in the rooftop swung open revealing a cute little girl carrying a plastic of something.

Aera: Oppa!!! Mom bought drinks and ice-cream for everyone! *Smiles cutely*

‘Kyaaa! So cute!!!’ -Three girls
=
=
=
=
=
As the time passes, its time for the girls to go home.

Student 1: Were going now!

Student 2: Thanks for the ice cream!

Krysie: Bye oppa! We’ll contact you about the school’s decision!

Woo Jin: Okay, bye! Take care!

Looking at the girls back from a distance, Woo Jin as a 30 years old man inside, can’t help but think that kids at this age always shine so brightly no matter what they do.

‘I also used to get excited at unimportant things back then… it sure feels great to be young again.’