CHAPTER 25

Hello lovely people, happy reading mcwaaatjies. Please don't forget to vote and comment at the bottom

______________________________________

Nikolai' POV

I don't know what to do, I feel useless and that is far dangerous than any of my enemies combined because a man in my line of work should never ever be without a plan. Even if it's plan fucking H, I, J and K.

Worst of all I feel really bad, I am a dick head. I should have let Lelo go the minute my man brought her here. We have a contact at the Russian CIA intel and our guy there has access to drugs that can wipe out your memory from 6 months back. Also I knew she wasn't going to tell, don't ask me how but I just knew she was not a snitch.

Then comes the question why did I keep her here even though she didn't want to be here and tortured her and ill treated her and now worse she is shot because of me, fighting for her life. How rude would it be of me to send her to her family in a casket. After I had promised them that she is fine.

Her father is an honourable man, he welcomed me to his home when I went there to lie about the whereabouts of their daughter and why she couldn't come back home, of course he is not stupid and had asked "How should we trust you, when our daughter called two months ago crying and telling us to pick her up at the taxi rank only to find her gone?"

Of course I am a great lier, one of the prerequisites of being a Mafia boss. I had told him she had joined a 24 month program where she was not allowed to contact anyone outside the facility even family and friends and that, at that time she was home sick and had left only for her to realise she needs to finish her program in order to have money to go back to University."

But now she might never wake up and her family will never get to see her, because of me and my selfishness and my father's greed for power and dominance.

Ever since we were children he controlled everything we did from the way we cut our hair to what we wore, he was a nightmare and I hated my childhood because of him. I remember this one time. All the kids in the neighborhood were buying hip-hop hoodies and every kid had them even at school but Yulia and I had to wear formal clothes all the damn time. And since he abused my mother she had no say whatsoever about anything.

He needs to be stopped, I can't let him dictate my life even now, I am my own man dammit. He is hiding now in one of his secret hideouts, that even I his son, his successor don't know about. The man has a lot of enemies like myself, I even inherited some of his.

Now if only I could get the courage to see my sunshine have her look at me with those beautiful brown eyes as if she could see right through my soul, right through my facade.

I knew the moment I saw her that I wanted her, wanted to fuck her brains out, but what startled me was that I wanted to hang out with her as well and talk about nothing and everything, which is something I have never done nor desired to do before with any other woman before and that includes my sister and her best friend Nicole and I happen to care about them.

So instead of being a gentleman I was a dick and abused her physically and verbally, something I vowed to never do since I watched my mother go through it as a kid but look at me now. I guess I am more like my father more than I would like to admit.

Which reminds me I need an update from my men about the mission of finding my father. Let me call Dimitri

"Hello boss" Dimitri answered his phone

"Have you got me any news?" I didn't bother with pleasantries of greeting him, I needed to deal with my father fast so I could focus on my sunshine.

"Nyet boss" he replied in a low tone

Whilst I barked at him "What do you mean no? Find him, you have a week to find him or else it's your heads on the chopping block." I hung up and I was fuming.

"Maybe we need another 5 hours in the gym, to work out all that anger" Ivan piped in.

"Shut up before I make you. When did you get back?" I asked him

"About 5 minutes ago."

"Well?" I asked impatiently

"Well the Mafia association knows nothing about your father's whereabouts and didn't even know he was against you marrying someone"

"Thats bullshit, they also stand to gain if I am not married, so they can remove me from being their leader." I retorted

"My guess is that they want to keep their hands clean, whilst you and your father are at it. Think about it, If you and your father take each other out, it's like killing two birds with one stone."

"Damn it your right"

"Ain't I always" Ivan said with a huge grin on his face.

Nikolai gave him a bored look "I will have to take care of them then.

Let's let them believe they have us where they want and in the meantime we will be two steps ahead."

"Okay man let me head out, see you later."

"Where are you going, I thought we could work out together?" Nikolai asked

"Well I am going with your sister and Nicole to see Lelo. Want to come?"

"Nyet"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am bloody sure."

"Okay then when you man up, you know where to find her."

"Fuck you Ivan"

"Sorry buddy you are not my type" Ivan said laughing

Nikolai threw the stapler that was in his desk but missed when Ivan quickly closed the door behind him still laughing.

**************later that night********

I don't know what I am doing here, but there's no turning back now. Why did they keep her here and not move her to her room? I hate the infirmary brings back bad memories.

As I enter the make shift hospital in my home I see that her room is at least bright and there are some flowers and teddy bears that brighten the room a little. Oh shit should I have brought flowers as well or a girly present.

I go sit at the chair beside the bed. I am at my wits end here I don't know what to do. I take a deep breath and hold her hand, it feels so small and cold in my huge hands. Here goes nothing.

"I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I want you to know how sorry I am that I put you in this position, don't worry though my men are out looking for him so I can punish him for what he has done to you. If.....no no when you fully recover I will let you go home and no one will ever harm you or your family I will make sure of that. So please just heal and wake up so that you can be taken home and be happy again. Don't do it for me do it for your family and your friends, I know my sister and Nicole miss you and Ivan and Dimitri and Gerald and........me, I miss you as well

I know I don't deserve to miss you but I do okay.

Aaarghhh shit I don't know what is going on with me, I am always thinking about you and I haven't been with a woman since you saw me at the library, not that I don't try but every time I do I see your face and kick the bitch out.

Please wake up I want to see your beautiful eyes again, please sunshine."

Takes another deep breath and stands up to leave and when he reaches the door stops and turns to look at her one more time " I don't know how, I don't know when but I care about you and I can't seem to stop thinking about you and....mmfh" (sighs)

______________________________________

Ncoooh it seems our bachelor has a difficult time expressing himself but kudos to him he finally went to see Lelo.

Please vote and comment xoxoxoxo mcwaaaatjies