Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to ImpressDivinity and AnimeFanatic5 thank you so much for choosing my book, especially since I love your books as well. Enjoy

_____________________________________

On the second day of my recovery, I went back to work , I was tired of just sitting and doing nothing besides I felt better. I did all my morning chores which weren't much because Matilda only gave me a few things to do and they were not strenuous at all. Deep down I think she is a softie and she cares but she doesn't want to show it. I went down to the kitchen for lunch. Two girls were already eating, I greeted them and sat down and started to fill my plate with food. I had no appetite but since I was still taking pills I had to eat. "So we heard you have already messed up and got a beating." The one with red hair and glasses said. They both snickered at her words. I looked up at them and just stared at them because 1. I don't know them and I don't know what their problem is and 2. I don't owe them any explanation.
The other gal whose name is Minky said " don't stare at us you freak" and they stood and left the room. For about 15 minutes I sat alone and eating in the kitchen before an influx of people started to come in and the room was filled with chatter and laughs, a few people kept glancing at me but no one said anything. I soon finished and went to my room to take my medication. The rest of the day was spent with me sorting out the books in the library, I probably would have finished a long time ago because it was not a huge library and it was already tidy, I just had to sort them alphabetically and by their genre, but because I kept reading some I took a while. I was about to leave when the door opened and the boss came in with a model looking woman, she was expensively dressed and her perfume immediately filled the room, I got scared if he saw me now he will punish me again. I acted fast and hid behind one of the bookshelves the was a table with four chairs and a small couch more like a love seat. I peered around the corner of the shelf.  They seemed drunk. Nikolai started to push the model against the couch, her stomach was on the armrest he pushed her skirt all the way to her waist, then pushed the panty to the side and slid his finger inside her pussy. She moaned his name, with his other hand he began to unzip his fly and took out his huge penis, I mean I have never seen one so close before, only when I watched pornography with my friends. But I knew This one was one of the big ones. He slammed his cock inside her and her body jerked forward he kept banging her hard and fast and she screamed, I mean moaned her lungs out. Soon he reached his climax and pulled out and stroked his dick whilst he deposited his semen to the floor. "Ooh baby that was good. You should call me so we can hang out again." The girl said while she was fixing her clothes and trying to look decent again. " No problem Paula I wouldn't mind again you were a good lay." He replied back and took some money from his wallet. She frowned "my name is Portia" he put the money in her hand and she wanted to protest or say something but she was cut off before she could say anything " I don't care what your name is,  get the fuck out of my house now." He snarled the words with so much anger the girl flinched and ran away. He soon followed but before he could close the door on his way out he  looked back and said " It's rude to watch other people fuck unless you plan to join in." With that he left and I sighed realising a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

I was in my room pacing from panic because he saw me, he knew I was there watching him while he had sex with someone else. I didn't want to watch I was trying to avoid him as Matilda advised. Now he thinks I was creepily watching him, oh what is he going to do to me now. I am still healing I can't bear to be whipped again in that dark room. The room was designed for corporal punishment, it had all these kinds of belts and whips, weird looking chairs and hammers and blow torches and many other scary stuff that I don't know. The was a faint knock at the door and bile rose to my throat and I wanted to vomit right that moment.