CHAPTER 26

Hello lovely readers please enjoy this next chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment. Loads of love mcwaatjies.

_________________________________________

It has been two weeks since I went to see her. Don't get me wrong I want to see her again but I have been busy tracking my father, since it seems my man could not find him. I have been working non-stop and I finally have a lead.

My father is hiding in Vernazza a small town in Italy. Clever bastard I should have known he won't go to Russia but with many Italian enemies I thought that would be the last place he would hide out in. Alas I have found him and he will pay dearly for all the wrongs of his life.

Ivan, Dimitri and a few of my man came with me but I left Gerald to stay behind and protect the women in my life. Yessss I care okay, I care a lot about all of them. Yulia, Nicole, Matilda and of course I care about an angel with beautiful brown eyes who won't wake up from her slumber no matter how many times I have whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

"Boss we are ready to go in, the target has been spotted and the grounds scouted." says one of my man over the radio

"How many men are protecting my father?" I asked over the radio

"There's two in the main entrance and two stationed at his quarters and twelve who are patrolling around boss."

"okay this should be easy then, we go in kill everyone in sight and take my father back to Johannesburg with us where he will beg for death. Understood?" I asked

A chorus of yes boss is heard all around me "Yes boss"

As I am about to get out of the van we are using I feel a hand clamp over my shoulder. Turn to see my best friend with a far away look on his face, well its his face every time we are about to embark on a mission to be honest.

"What?" I ask impatient

"I just want you to know that I love you man and I've got your back every time."

He always says this as well and I always reply like the ass hole I am.

"Stop sounding like a woman, or at least put your big girl panties on."

Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't love him but I was raised to never show emotions like ever. He usually gives me his award-winning smirk but tonight he just looked solemn. I choose to ignore that and put my game face on.

" Let's go get that bastard so that you and my sister can finally get married."

He chuckles for the first time tonight
"Don't you mean you and your sunshine."

I glare at him. Ever since that night I went to see her, I came up and went to my study and he was there drinking my  expensive liquor, the cheap dog does not have any at his penthouse always drinking mine. He had asked where I was from and naturally I wound have told him to fuck off but I was still in pain at seeing how Lelo was and didn't hear the words coming out of my mouth until I had said them, I had said "I went to finally see my sunshine."

There was a pregnant moment before he grinned so huge I thought his jaw would split and he has since been a torn at my side about that.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked instead

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." he said still spotting a huge silly grin

As soon as we are out the van we start taking men down using our silencers, we don't want to alert my father of our arrival until its too late for him to escape. 

Once inside my man go in all directions eliminating the enemy. Ivan and I take the stairs two at a time to where my father's office is

We kill the guards at his door, they had no chance to pull out their guns because they didn't hear any commotion down stairs, my man and I move with stealth. We stand on opposite sides of the door. I use hand signals to let him know that he must kick the door open and I will enter and he must follow me inside.

He kicks the door open and I enter, once inside I look for my father and I find him standing by the window with his hands in his trouser pockets looking out the view of his office as if he had no worries or care about what is about to happen.

"Son what took you so long, I got bored waiting for you to find me." he said without turning to look at me.

"Shut up and turn around with your hands held up above your head." I say instead ignoring his jab at my tardiness in finding him.

He does as I say and acknowledges Ivan with the tilt of his head.

"Oh I see you have grown out or your manners boy, I should have kicked you harder in the head."

" I don't care what you think of me old man. Now turn around." He does as his told and Ivan goes and handcuffs him behind his back

"Well you should since it seems you still need training, I taught you to be faster than this, if it was me looking for an enemy I would have found them in a week's time tops."

"It does not matter, we found you regardless." Said Ivan

"Besides. I added. We are better than you, we have the best technology and new training methods."

"Don't be a fool son the old training was best because we used our brains and hands to do everything and did not rely on devices for anything plus I never taught you everything I know so best to always remember who's the master between us three." He said with a smirk

I was getting annoyed by his voice so I took the needle from my pocket, removed the safety cap and injected him.

" Your voice is annoying don't want another sound from you." With that he passed out

The door opened and my man came in and took him to the van and we sped out of there to the private airport to head back to South Africa.

*****

As soon as we land at the O. R Tambo airport we use the private exit without the hustle of security.

Ivan's phone starts to ring, he has a concerned look on his face and I ask what is going on but he ignores me until his done.

"What?" I ask again

"I am not sure, but Yulia said to get to the house as soon as possible and she won't say why. I hope everything is fine." he says

My stomach drops instantly I hope sunshine is alright, I tell my driver to drive fast.

As soon we get home I rush inside with Ivan right behind me.

" Yulia, Yulia, Nicole." I shout but none of them appears. I was about to go in the infirmary when Matilda comes rushing towards me.

"Boss what is wrong, where's the fire?" she ask

I glare at her, I don't have time for her sass right now. "Matilda?" I warn her

She laughs and says "Go to the infirmary and all shall be revealed."

"I hate it when you use cryptic words."

She has the nerve to grin at me. Ivan walks past me heading to the infirmary and I follow suit. I am nervous as we approach the door. But I was not prepared for what I saw.

Ivan pushes the door so hard it almost came out of its hinges and we both freeze. There on the bed my sunshine is sitting not lying down like before and she is talking, well was talking until we barged in like maniacs. They have removed all the tubes and pipes that she was using to breathe, she looks thin and frail but always beautiful nonetheless. I look at her and she cast her eyes down.

"Your alive." Ivan screeches like a bitch beside me and moves to hug her and she returns that hug and is smiling at him.

She couldn't even hold my gaze and I suddenly itch to remove Ivan from her, his not allowed to touch her nobody is, but I can't move, it's like I am frozen.

_________________________________________

Please don't forget to press that star at the bottom and your comments are always welcome. Mcwaatjies 😘😘😘