EPILOGUE

Hello lovely people here is a little Continuation of Lelo and Nikolai's love story. Happy reading.
__________________________________

It's been a year since Nikolai and I got together, I went home after two weeks of us spending each waking moment together. Our friends made fun of us, but all in good spirits that we finally and I quote "finally realised what was obvious to everyone but us"

Matilda even said she was ready to lock us in the room until we had no choice but confess our love for each other.

When I got home I learned that Nikolai had told my parents that I was on an internship that was classified for the government and he had been sending cheques to them as if it was me.

So when I returned nothing was out of the ordinary except for my dad scolding me about scaring them by disappearing and not saying I had found a "job".

I went back to school to finish my Degree in Business Economics. Nikolai payed for everything even though I protested.

He told me that his money was mine as well since we were engaged, yes we are engaged he proposed to while we were making love, I thought it was romantic, Ivan thought it was creative but Nicole and Yulia thought it was an epic fail. Who cares I loved it.

Anyway as I was saying we argued for weeks, first he tried to argue the macho point saying he was supposed to take care of me because his a man. But when I didn't budge he tried the manipulation tactic, also didn't work. It was until he was sincere about it that I relented. He told me that he has all this money in the world but with no one to enjoy it with, he told me how he can't even spoil his sister because Ivan is a good boyfriend and Yulia is rich anyway. He said he wanted to feel useful and caring by taking care of me and my needs.

Life has been good and challenging, I try to keep away from their work as much as I can and Nikolai doesn't want me to work with them anyway, his so over protective. But I know that I would never be to do what they do because I couldn't do cruel things. They had no choice they were brought up that way, they don't know any other way.

I told Nikolai there was another way, a legit legal way and his open to converting the illegal business to be be a real company but there is a lot to be done and Nicole has been working on finding loopholes of leaving the Mafia but also keeping your status int he underworld and prevent attacks from the enemy.

Well it's the end of the year and I am from writing my last exams for the year. I am going to meet with Nikolai in town to our therapist's office. Yes we see a couple's counselor because for the first weeks of our relationship Nikolai would kiss me and touch me everywhere till I was a panting mess and then he would suddenly stop boner and all.

We were both so sexually frustrated that we were going to combust. When I asked what was the problem because we both wanted each other, he said he could not go through because of that incident that happened at that Mafia's party where he raped me.

I now knew that he never meant to hurt me like that and I forgave him but it was still difficult for him.

So we started by seeing a couple's counselor and then a sex therapist to help us and now our love making is frequent, steamy, vigorous and orgasmically great.

"Sunshine how was the exam?" My love asked as soon as I sat down next to him in the lobby of the therapist's office.

"I believe I aced it." I said smugly

"Well I would hope so since, you have been studying hard, you have even neglected me." he said pouting playfully

"Stop being such a nymphomaniac... Besides we have sex every other day." I said teasingly

"Hey you know I can't get enough of you, so it must be at least every day there times."

I bust out laughing at that "you are crazy that ain't happening."

"It was worth a try to ask." he said shrugging his shoulders.

I love this man but if I had not gotten on birth control I would be pregnant by now.

Life would never be perfect and that is okay too since perfect is overrated anyway, but life with Nikolai will always come close to that for me.

Next week the lobola negotiations are starting and we are both excited because that will make us a married couple customarily whilst we wait to be married in a civil one.

The plan was that once the lobola is paid we can start planning for the civil wedding and Yulia and Nicole are dying to start already, I suspect they already have but just waiting for the go ahead from me to get the ball going.

Ivan and Yulia got married 6 months ago at a destination wedding in Thailand and now she is pregnant with her honeymoon baby.

Nikolai is weirded out by the fact that there is now "proof" as he says it, that Ivan has been fucking his sister. Men right, I laughed so hard when he told me that.

Nicole has started dating this lawyer that she refuses for us to meet him because according to her we will chase him away with our weirdness and Nikolai and Ivan have already told her that they will threaten him with guys to not break their sister's heart which got us teary eyed, especially Nicole as she said she has never had a family or close friends and that we were both for her.

"The therapist will see you now" came and said the receptionist."

My love stood up first and offered his hand to me and I took it and in we went.

Sorry you can't listen in to our issues we are really messed up.

__________________________________

Xoxoxoxo It has been a journey of discovery writing this book I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Until we meet again mcwaatjies.