14

FRIDAY

Friday came and the small family of seven decided to go to the Arcade. A children's arcade was much to Katsuki's liking.

The building was filled with kids their age. All dirty and sweaty and sticky. The only ones who seem to be having fun were Kirishima and Mina. Katsuki didn't like the smell, Momo didn't like how sticky everyone was and Shōto hated how loud it was. All he wanted to do was go home and sleep. Was that so much to ask for?!

"Now I want you guys to behave, I'm not going to call names but you guys are supposed to know how to behave, Right Katsuki? Right Shōto?"

"WHAT HAPPEN TO NOT CALLING ANY FUCKING NAMES?!"

"You idiot stop yelling!"

"You're yelling too Icyhot!"

"That's because you were yelling first!"

"And you yelled second which doesn't prove you were right!"

"What you said didn't make any sense!"

"Your existence doesn't make any sense!" And with that, the two boys started rolling around. Izuku smiled nervously at that while his girlfriend, Y/N was turning red from anger.

Kirishima tried pulling both boys away but somehow he ended up being thrown around, the poor boy was only trying to help!

Y/N, having enough pulled both of them away and holding Kirishima in one hand.

"I mean it! Behave you brats! Otherwise, I'll deal with the both of you, and I don't think you guys like Mr Spanks right?" They both nodded and hugged each other.

Fake smiling, they said, " See we are friends!" With a huff, Y/N took Izuku's hand and dragged him away.

After they both left, Katsuki and Shōto release their hold on each other and let out a 'Yuck' sound.

Katsuki grabbed Kirishima's hand who grabbed Shōto's hand and carried then to the 'Wack a Mole' game while Mina grabbed Momo's hand and carried her to one of those dancing games

Y/N and Izuku were by the adult section, drinking and laughing at some stupid joke they told each other.

"He really said that?!"

"Haha yeah! Iida was so flustered that he accidentally spilt some red juice over Ochako's white pants! It looked like she had her period"

"I feel so bad for laughing..."

"Oh no need, she put some chocolate on the seat and Iida sat down making him look like he had shit in his pants!"

"And what did you do?"

"Well...I may have taken some pictures"

"I wanna see!"

• ⭐ •

Back to Katsuki, Kirishima and Shōto's group, Katsuki had gotten angry at the machine and started kicking it. He didn't like how he got less of a score compare to Shōto's own.