𝟏𝟏

"Listen to me. . .  we were just walking an-"

"Izuku, I can't keep having these children around. Yes, they are your friends but this house isn't big enough for everyone! We could..." I stopped my sentence and look around at the children watching me. I leaned into Izuku more and whispered

"We can go to jail for kidnapping!" 

Izuku let out a sigh and sat at one of the couches in the living room. He took his hands to cover his face.

"Miss L/N can I cha he out of this??" I looked at Kirishima. I couldn't help but squeal at his cuteness! His once-normal fitting shirt is baggy on his small body.

"Alright, you can borrow one of Katsuki's shirt"

"Wha-WHY DOES HE HAVE TO WEAR MY SHI-" Katsuki got cut off by the look that I gave him. I wasn't in the mood for any games.

I put Kirishima on my waist and carried him to the boy's room. It's amazing really, how the teachers at U.A can cancel class but not be able to find four- wait five kids?! 

Maybe that's why they needed the backlash when the villains had attacked the training grounds and the school. 

I went through the top draw and found a red and black shirt. It seemed more like his colour. I unbutton his shirt and remove it. I told him to raise his hands, doing as he was told, I put the shirt on him.

"There this seems more your style right?" I heard him giggle at that. I looked at his once red hair to see that the colour was fading, into a black colour.

"Your hair. . . "

He took one piece of his hair and saw that it was turning from red to black. His eyes held pure shock in them

"Whoaaaaa! That's manly! Cool!" He went inform of the boy's body mirror and watch in amazement that his hair was slowly turning into black.  I didn't think much of this since he told me before that his original hair colour was black. 

Before I could even utter a word to him, he dashed out the door. "Hey wait!" I yelled and followed him.

"Hey, guys! Look! Look! My hair! Isn't it manly!" Damn Kirishima, you're louder as a child than you are as a teenager.

"You looked even more stupid than usual"

"Bakugou stop being an asshole"

"Isn't your dad the asshole here Icyhot?"

"At least he raised me"

"Raised you? That idiot of a hero abused you and drove your mother to a mental hospital, and don't think we don't know about that missing villain brother of yours-" Shoto slapped Katsuki which made him mad. Then both boys were fighting making their quirk react and lash out.

I grabbed Katsuki with Mina trying to help me while Izuku tried removing Shoto. After a while of pulling both boys away, we carried them to separate rooms. I carried Katsuki into the bathroom to clean him up. I saw that he had a slight cut from Shoto's ice quirk.

"You idiot. . . "  I grabbed a dap clothes and wipe away the blood that's forming. He tsked at that and the angry face keeps getting deeper

"He had it coming!"

"So?! That doesn't make it right that you say those words to him! He only reacted that way because of you!" I grabbed him by the shoulders to make him look at me

"Look, you shouldn't have exposed his family issues like that. You wouldn't want people to spread your family business would you?"

". . . "

"Would you?"

"No.."

"That's right. So you'll go to him and apologize for say-"

"No!"

"You will apologize to him and hug him"

"Wha-!?"

"You will do it!"

"Fine!" I smiled at that and finished cleaning up his cut. After that, he took my hands and carried me to the living room. They weren't there, so we checked in the other rooms and found them in our room. 

Shoto looked up at us, eyes red. It seems as if he was crying. Momo was rubbing his back trying to cool him down. I looked at Katsuki to see if he was going to apologize. He didn't move so, the best thing to do was to push him. Thanks for that Mina, note the sarcasm.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry okay! I... I didn't mean what I said"  It wasn't the exact kind of apologies I wanted him to give, but knowing how Katsuki is, it was good and Shoto seems so too because he got up and hugged Katsuki.

Funny enough, if they were teenagers, they wouldn't have hugged each other, or apologize in this way, I think they would have either fight or maybe wait no, they would fight then say something that would seem like an apology.

Izuku got up and smiled at me. He walked up and hugged me tightly. "Okay. . . I'll go to sensei tomorrow and talk to them about what we know" 

"Tomorrow? Can't... Can't we go on the weekend? I mean Kirishima just got here and Katsuki and Shoto just ap-"

"Okay, we can go Saturday if it makes you feel better. Now Mina and Momo need a shower, I'll take care of the guys" I kissed his cheeks at that

"Now,  who wants some caramel Ice-cream?"

"Yes!" 

"Yay"

"I want two comes!"

"Yuck sweets."

ו×

"Did you find out where that blasted boy ran off too?!" The head boss yelled. He was frustrated. The U.A kids that he has stolen has somehow escaped the building.

"It's like I'm surrounded with idiots! Stupidity! Do you know that you just RUINED my plans?!" A bottle was thrown at one of the henchmen's head

"We're sorry okay! We are villains! Not babysitters!"

"Oh? You aren't babysitters? Hahaha," The boss laughs at the words that were told to him. It was an eerie laugh, creepy. The 4 henchmen looked at each other and started to laugh as well.

The boss walked up to one of the henchmen, named Yatso. He started playing with his blue hair. The laughter died down. 

"Not a babysitter eh?" He took all of his fingers, touched the man's head and soon, Yatso's body started to disintegrated. The other three remaining henchmen started to bawl at the dust on the bones.

"Now, anyone wants to start lecturing me on their occupation?"  The three henchmen shivered and begged for their lives.

"Good. Now find me those runaway brats."

N O T E S

I had the cold a few days, my voice is deep af atm. Anyway, enjoy, this little chapter.