𝟎𝟖

Kisses. Kisses and lingering touches were all that I felt. I leaned my head back, to give him more access. I wrapped my hands around his neck to bring him closer to me.

"Ah, fuck" I felt him nibble and softly bite at my neck. The tingling sensation, making me feel all sorts of things.

"Y-you should hurry up. We don't have much time." I stuttered, feeling his hands go lower to my waist.

"I'd go faster if you would co-operate with me" I huffed at his response

Since when is he in charge? I'm always doing the work. I'm always leading, but tonight was his night. His night to take charge.

"Mhm, I'm enjoying myself you always make me beg, now it's my turn. So be a good girl okay?" I was going to attack back when I felt a hand inside of my underwear

"Y-you're being a dick!"

"But I'm your dick, and you own my dick"

I felt him slowly rubbing his finger onto me, I couldn't hold back the moan, that slipped past my mouth.

Teasing, teasing and more teasing.

Why can't you just get straight to the point?!

I gripped onto his hair to tell him to stop teasing and get on with it. He realizes what I want and chuckles.

He removes his finger and puts it into his mouth, tasting itself on his tongue. His stare never leaves my eyes.

Fumbling with his belt, I guard him off guard when I flipped him over and sat on his waist.

"Oof!"

I smirk at him as he looked up at me in surprise. I move my hand to his belt and remove it.

"Don't forget your place. I'm still in charge." I commanded. I pulled his shirt over his head with his help, then removed mines, staying in my bra only.

"It was supposed to be my night Y/N" he pouted, I patted his cheeks at his cute gesture

"You look cute Izu" I leaned and kissed him with passion and love, I felt him connect himself with me as I ground my lower half on top of his genital.

"Don't... stop, Harder" I pushed more of my weight into him and move my hips harder. Izuku groaned loudly at the action which made me smile.

"God, Y/N, please! Just fuck me into oblivi-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

I stopped my movements to look at our bedroom door to see Katsuki in his pyjamas yelling at us, on his left was Shoto who was looking at us with a blank look.