𝟏𝟐

MONDAY

"MINA STOP RUNNING!!"

"EIJIRO!! STOP PROVOKING THE OTHER CHILDREN!! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR NON-EXISTENT ABS!!!"

"MOMO STOP TOUCHING THAT GIRL! YOU'RE MAKING HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!!" 

"KATSUKI DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THAT BOY'S BUCKET!!"

"FOR GOD SAKE! SHŌTO! DO NOT GO INTO THE SE- SHOTO! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" I yelled countless of times to these bra- I mean kids, yes kids. 

Izuku came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulder to calm me down. It was stressful. Momo had suggested that we spend our last days together and came up with a list of things to do. The beach was one of them. 

On Sunday before the store closed we went out and got some bathing suits for everyone.  I'm not sure how Mrs Bakugou deals with Katsuki because the kid is annoying as heck. 

"Don't worry Y/N-chanie. I'm sure today will move along slowly! Besides they seem to be having fu-TODOROKI DON'T EAT THAT!!" Izuku ran off to the bi-colored hair boy who was eating the seaweed that he found.  

I headed to the direction where Mina was. I saw that she made a bunch of friends quickly, talking to three girls and two boys. I wasn't surprised really. She attracts people even without her pink skin. 

"Mina, please stay close to my eye view!" I inform her. She looked at me and nodded with a bright smile.  I left her to go to where Katsuki was. 

"Oi! Dumb face! Don't build the castle like that!" I heard his voice, I followed it to find both him and Eijiro talking to the boy who Katsuki was fighting with earlier.

I put my hands on both Katsuki's and Eijiro's head which made them jump. "Hey, I see you guys made up, that's cool. "

Katsuki tsk at that while Eijiro nodded his head. "Yeah! Haru's been really nice and cool! He even gave us his All Might theme bucket!" I watched as Haru blushed at Eijiro's praises. I guess someone has a little crush eh?

 I guess someone has a little crush eh?