𝟎𝟑

It's been a week since Bakugou been missing and no one has found any leads to him yet, the school has been having half days since they are trying to find him and Todoroki.

Yeah he's still with us, we didn't want to get in trouble plus I like having him around, he gives me joy! Plus he keeps Izuku active and shows him how to be a good parent and I don't think Todoroki wants to leave us any time soon.

"I'm leaving!"

"Tell Aizawa that I have work today okay?" I shouted back

"Okay, I'll bring whatever homework you missed!" Izuku said as he walked out the door, since having Todoroki we have decided that one day I will miss work to watch him while Izuku goes to school the next day I go to school while Izuku stays him and watch him, then the day after that I take a half-day from work to watch Todoroki while Izuku goes to school for the other half then we repeat.

We don't really mind since we keep up with our work and job ethics.

"Maaaaaaa" I looked down from my book to see Todoroki crabbing my pants I moved the book to the side and put him on my lap. I found it cute how he couldn't say Mama yet.

"What's Up?" I poked his cheeks, he always hated that, he would mostly shove my hands away.

"Sleepy" I rubbed his sleepy little head and took him to mines and Izuku room well I shouldn't say that since he sleeps with us so it should be mine, Izuku, and Todoroki's room.

I lay him down on the bed and laid next to him. We had our own little staring contest.

"Sing" I looked at him in shock but then smiled, I thought he couldn't pronounce his words?

"Alright but you have to close your eyes" he nodded his eyes. His eyes dropped.

"ちっぽけな星よ

まわり続けて...

流れて行く

綺麗なままで

歩き出す

愛を連れて

奏でるように

信じてる

どんな形でも

太陽は昇るから

I opened my eyes to see that Todoroki has fallen asleep due to his breathing patterns. I got off the bed and headed to the kitchen to read a book

━━━━━━

וו×

━━━━━━

"Alright class with the number of disappearances we need to focus more on our training! "All Might  said

After the second disappearing of there classmates, the class started to get gloomy, even if they didn't like some of there classmates they still consider them a great allied.

Kirishima came up to Izuku and said in a sad depressing tone "Hey you wouldn't happen to see Bakugou since you know. . . you both are close friends, I miss his hot-headed self"

Izuku looked around the class to see their state and it was good "No... I haven't seen Kacchan, it's only when [Y/n-chan] told me that he was missing."

"We will find him soon! I will find him! I promise!" Izuku shouted with determination

━━━━━━

וו×

━━━━━━

Sitting on the couch watching TV when suddenly my phone rang

"Hello?"

" [ L/N ] I need to come into work a shift for Takashi, she' a had the stomach flu and could not function properly, you'll get paid for the evening shift," My Bosu Takenaka said

Great and I was hoping to relax today, guess not.

"Alright, I'll be there soon."

"Goodbye," She said in a dark serious tone, does this lady ever smile?

I got up to go change when I removed Todokori

'If I leave he will be home alone for a couple of hours until Izuku comes him'

'But if u stay home I can lose my job. . . ' I thought

I called Izuku and told him to come home to him.

━━━━━━

וו×

━━━━━━

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you!" [Y/N ] kissed both Izuku's and Todoroki's head before she left for work

Izuku looked at Todoroki to see what they could do for the next hour.

"Why not we have some ice cream?" Izuku took Todo to the kitchen to get some ice cream

"TODOROKI YOU PUT THAT VASE DOWN!!! [Y/N-CHAN] IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!" Izuku said running after the hyperactive boy

"Who told me to give you ice cream?! I'm crazy!" He said panting

Todoroki found some pens and started drawing on the walls when be saw that Izuku was coming after him he dropped the pens and run around the coffee table.

Izuku passed put due to overdoing it with his body in training today and running after Todoroki.

Todoroki stopped running after he realizes he wasn't being chased. He saw his 'father' asleep on the ground. He went upstairs to the room and grabbed a blanket to cover Izuku, then he lay next to him.

━━━━━━

וו×

━━━━━━

"Look at these two" [ Y/N ] said when she went into the living room and saw that her two boys have fallen asleep next to each other

"So cute~"