𝟏𝟎

I had watched the demon slayer movie and it was good, Nezuko and Zensitsu was amazing af. Zensitsu fucking surprised me ngl. I'm not gonna spoil it so.

 I'm not gonna spoil it so

"Mhm, what should we buy to make dinner Katsu-kun, Mo-chan?" I said looking at the vegetable aisle in the supermarket. Momo was in the trolley seat while Katsuki was standing next to me looking at the broccoli

"Hehe, it's Deku!"

"Katsuki be serious! What should we make, Nabe or?" Making dinner has always been an issue in the household. It's either Katsuki who doesn't like this type of food or Shoto would lie and say he doesn't like this type of food just to upset Katsuki.

"Tch, just make Katsudon." That was a great idea. Why didn't I think of that? Izuku's going to love this. I'll never understand his love and obsession for Katsudon. He will drop anything just for that meal.

"So what we need is-" Before I could even finish I saw Katsuki dashing off to the meat section

"HEY WAIT UP!"

"Okay so we have soup stock, eggs, seasoning, panko, rice the onion, all we need is some pork chops," Katsuki told me as he placed the bag of onions. We headed to the butcher shop section and saw the Nikuya.

"Ohayou, Mr Nikuya! How are you today?" I waved at the butcher, still holding Katsuki's hand. The butcher turned around and smile at us.

"Ohayou Miss L/N! And hello to you too little Katsuki!"

''Tch"

"Same old Katsuki eh? Oh? Who's this?" He pointed at Momo, she shied more behind my leg to keep herself hidden. Mr Nikuya chuckled at her behaviour and smiled at her lightly.

" I'm M-momo!"

"We came to get four pork chops, boneless please!" The man nodded at me and went into the back. He came out with a bag in less than 10 minutes.

"Alright, I'll go get them."

When the Nikyua left, I turned to both Momo and Katsuki. Katsuki look bored while Momo looked more scared at being around strangers.

"Mhm Momo, if we finish we can go to the library and get some books for you or maybe have a tea party with Izuku?" She smiled at the idea and hugged my head. I heard a 'tch' and I think we can all tell who that was.

"Hey, if we finish quickly, we can go to the Arcade" That seems to cheer him up, making him smile.

"Oi! Mr Nikyua! Hurry up!"

"Katsuki!"

ו×