𝟎𝟗

"Izuku, you know what I just realize?"

"Mhm? What?"

"That Shoto kind of look like the Canada Flag"

". . ."

". . ."

"HAHAHA, SHE SAID YOU LOOK LIKE A DUMB FLAG!"

ahoto turned his body to faceKatsuki, glaring at him as he flicked his forehead

"There was nothing funny about that"

Katsuki leaned forward and parted Shoto's hair with his hand, making it into a shape

"Now it does haha!"

Shoto pushed Katsuki's hand as Izuku tried to fix back his hair to how it was. I looked over trying to fix Katsuki's tie that he's wearing. He didn't like the fact that he had to wear a tie, but I think it makes him look cute!

"Stop harassing Shoto about his hair, he has to get a hair cut today anyway," Izuku said. That's true. Shoto needs a haircut, the poor boy looks like he's homeless! Hair all long and shaggy.

"BAKUGOU STOP PULLING MY DAMN HAIR!"

ו×

After getting the hair cut and Katsuki shaving off half of the barber's hair and getting us banned from coming there, we headed to a fast food joint. McDonald. Who doesn't love a fat greasy food?

Bakugou Katsuki, thats who

The kid wouldn't stop ranting and whining about how gross the food is, and how they give you less than what you paid for. It was a bit annoying. Okay, it was a lot.

"Katsuki, just eat the damn cake"

The cake was the only thing he seems to like since it doesn't contain any 'dangerous fat's' that can "harm" you.

Shoto seems to enjoy it. He ate two of the big burgers, saying how happy meals wouldn't full him at all. Im questioning if Endeavor ever took him to these places?

I've been mostly thinking about that. Did the #1 Pro Hero ever do anything fun with his children? Maybe that's why Shoto is the way he is. But then he said he has a mother, so then where is she? Divorced?

I looked over to them to see Izuku patting both the boys head. I smiled at the scene. Whatever happened in the past is forgotten, now he has a new family.

ו×

"Are you sure you haven't found them yet? Mrs.Bakugou is getting pretty annoyed at how long we are taking, its been 2 months so far!" President Mic said.

He and the other set of teachers at UA are in a staff meeting discussing the missing students of class 2-A

"Yes, we know that Endeavor, did you find anything relating to your son?"