𝟎𝟐

"Bye Izuku, I'll tell him that you're sick okay! And take care of Todo, If I see any starch on him ill kill you~ Byee~ " The [H/C] girl said to him after she kissed him and Todoroki's forehead

"A-ah well Todoroki, Let's find something to do."

━━━━━━

וו×

━━━━━━

"Todoroki-Kun get back here! [Y/N-chan] will be angry at me!"The green-haired boy puffed out of tiredness.

He has been chasing the mix colored hair boy around the house to put on his clothes. They say most children run around the house naked but that's too cliche!

" Hehe" Little Todorki giggled at Izuku's misfortune to catch him.

Izuku watched the child mocked him with a smirk, it didn't annoy him, because he was used to Katsuki doing it but he was really tired but needed to get this child into his clothes.

"Ahhhhh! I wish [Y/N-chan] was here with me. . ."Izuku said sitting down on the floor with a depressed aura surrounding him.

Todoroki looked at him and decided to be good and put on his clothes, which made Izuku happy.

" Good boy Todoroki-Kun! Now let's go outside and play"

━━━━━━

וו×

Y/N's POV

━━━━━━

"Did you hear?!" Girl one said

"What?" Her friend, girl two said

"That Bakugou from 1-A is missing!"

"What really?! How come a lot of children from that class keeps missing?!"

"I'm not sure, hey it's almost time for the next class, let's go," The two girls said heading to there next class

I came out from my hiding spot behind the wall

'Bakugou-san is missing? Just like how Todoroki was. . . what a weird pattern this is, I need to keep a lookout.'

I quickly headed to my classroom to actually see that he is missing, it's too quiet here. Really quiet. . .

"First Shoto, now Bakugou, who's next?! And Had anyone seen Deku? He's missed most of the classes today" Uraraka asked

Oh shit I forgot

" Ahhh sorry, I forgot to mention that Izuku has something important to do, so he couldn't make it today, Not sure what's wrong with Bakugou, "I said while sweating nervously.

"Oh. . . well, tell him I said Hi!"

'I think not! Fucking bitch' I thought

Maybe she forgot that I remember her telling Mina how she likes Izuku. Fucking bitch.

"Alright Alright settle down!" All-Might said as she entered the classroom in a. . . I don't know what kind of silly costume that is but it sure lightens up the mood here.

━━━━━━

וו×

Izuku's POV

━━━━━━

"Todoroki-Kun would you please come out?! I don't like this game anymore!" I shouted. I couldn't find him anyway. Stupid me for making him play Hide and Seek

I forgot what kind of childhood he had, stupid! I looked everywhere for him, but all I can hear are giggles

"I'm serious!" This is frustrating. How does [Y/N-chan] handle this child?! 

I heard the bushes rustle, I turned and follow the sound then suddenly 

BAM! 

I'm on the ground as Todoroki runs away from me quickly 

"I give up, you win! " I Iaid on the floor and watched the bright sun, it really is a lovely day.

'I wonder what Kaachan and the class are doing'

I closed my eyes for a little bit to only feel something on my stomach, I open my eyes to see Todoroki watching me 

We had a little staring contest to which he beat me, he suddenly started poking my cheeks, I couldn't help it but smile.

" You're very evil aren't you?" 

He just only poked my cheek with a smile. Todoroki started yawning. 

"I guess you're sleepy, I am too let's head inside" I picked him up and carried him inside. I'm too tired to carry us to the bed so I just carried both of us to the couch 

━━━━━━

וו×

━━━━━━

"Todo! Izu! I'm back! And I have food from that favorite place you love Izuku!"I said as I burst through the door.

I got no response so I thought something happened to them

" Izuku??"I said as I walked to the living room but when I got there I saw something so cute.

Izuku laying on the couch sleeping while Todoroki is on top of him

I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of it. It was too cute. I went upstairs to get a blanket to cover the both of them.

I went to the kitchen to unpack my things when my phone ring.

"Hello?" I said

"D-dumbass hey"

"Where are you?!" I exclaimed but not too loud to wake up the two sleeping bodies.

"In some warehouse, League of Villains captured me, and some other fuck face" Dabi? What would he want with Bakugou

"Don't worry Bakugou, I'll help you!"

"Thanks [Y/N], the address is-" The line cut off

"Bakugou? Bakugou?! Shit!" I said, whoever it was didn't want him to give me the address/

I quickly dialed a number to inform them of what had happened

"Hey, Yeah it's me, Bakugou got kidnapped by the League of Villains"

"Yeah, I already know." The person said. What?! how does he know? Did Bakugo call them first?

"Meet me early in the morning at 4 in the School grounds, I'll show you want I got" I agreed and hang up the phone.

Bakugou where are you?

N O T E

Okay so to start off there was an original author who used to write for this book but he only did up to chapter I believe. After that you'll see the rest ss my writings. Their writings and my formatting are very different, I've tried editing this story over but I got tired. Hope you guy's don't mind.