Chapter 6.

»»————- ★ ————-««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

And where I belong...

Time set: The Phantom Menace

(Y/N) Pov.

I sat on the floor by Anakin on the ship. It was a little cold but I saw him shivering beside me so I stood up and handed him the blanket I had. He accepted it and thanked me as I sat back down. I didn't need it as much since I was used to how freezing space was.

The both of us sat in silence mostly but sometimes he asked questions about the jedi and I answered them for him. R2-D2 was by one of the tables and Jar Jar was sleeping, also snoring on a chair. Suddenly the door opened and Padmé came strutting inside the cabin and turned on the transmitter.

"The death toll is catastrophic. We must bow to their wishes. You must contact me!" The blue hologram of a man said.

The message soon ended and Padmé still just stood there. It must be sad that her home planet is slowly getting distroyed, I know what it's like. My home was also gone because of the seperatists. She then turned around and was about to go back when she saw us sitting by the wall.

"Are you two alright?" Padmé asked.

"It's a little cold." Anakin muttered pulling the blanket I gave him further up.

She smiled slightly and grabbed a red blanket on the chair beside her. She walked over to us and crouched down before me, handing me the blanket. I gladly took it and covered myself already feeling a little warmer.

"Thank you." I whispered and she nodded at me with a kind smile.

"You come from a warm planet, Ani. A little too warm for my taste." Padmé said. "Space is cold."

"You seem sad. Is everything okay?" I asked looking up at her.

"The queen is worried. Her people are suffering, dying. They must convince the senate to intervene or...I'm not sure what will happen." She replied looking at the ground. "Well, I must get going. You two are fine here, right?"

"Yeah." Anakin answered as she waved goodbye.

"Everythings going to be okay..." I tried to assure him and he just shrugged.

"I made this for you." Anakin said out of the blue handing me something. "So you'd remember me. I carved it out of japor snippet. It'll bring you good fortune."

I looked down to my hands to see what he gave me. It was a necklace with a piece of the said stone at the end, and a carved out design on it. I looked up meeting Anakin's blue eyes and smiled.

"It's beautiful...thank you." I smiled putting it around my neck. "But I don't need anything to remember you by, Anakin. If you are going to be training as a jedi we'll see each other at times. Besides I care for you and that's never going to change."