Chapter 17.

»»————- ★ ————-««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

Are you in or are you out?...

(Gif made by my love andy_iz_de_best and sorry for taking so long to use this)

Time set: Attack Of The Clones

.

(Y/N) POV.

I started to rapidly fiddle with the pin in my hands and looked around nervously. Padmé seemed to have the same idea as me since she was looking up at the restrains rather than the beasts. Suddenly one of them unlocked and I grinned to myself. Anakin and Obi-Wan were having a conversation of their own so I decided to try and unlock the other.

"Come on..." I mumbled and looked around to see the creatures coming even closer.

Padmé suddenly grabbed the chain and started to pull herself up to the top of the pole.

"Take the one the left. I'll take the one on the right." I heard Obi-Wan tell his padawan.

"What about (Y/N) and Padmé?" Anakin asked.

The two of them looked over to us only to see me try to get the other lock undone while Padmé was already standing at the top.

"It looks like she's already on top of things." Obi-Wan shrugged.

I chuckled for a second but got distracted by a person up at the crowd. He was dressed all in black but I could recognize him immeadietly from the sandy blonde hair. Jaster slowly paced around looking down at the scene but continued to stare at me. I furrowed my brows when I saw that he was hiding a lightsaber and nudged his head towards it.

I caught onto what he has planned and a small smirk drew itself on my face. He nodded to someone on the other side of him but quickly turned his attention back to me. I however glanced back at the now very close nexu who was glaring at me and gulped.

"What are you waiting for..." I muttered in annoyance.

Finally he threw it towards me obviously with some help of the force and I caught it in my free hand. I could tell it wasn't mine but atleast I had a weapon to protect myself. This action went unnoticed by the three around me since they were working on their own ways to escape.

I positioned the lightsaber in a way that if I ignite it, it would cut the chains in half. That's exactly what I did and a blue beam erupted from it freeing my other hand. I chuckled to myself and stared at the nexu infront of me. The crowd started to throw lots of confused shouts at eachother as to why I had a lightsaber with me.

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" I said to no one.

"(Y/N), where did you get that from?" Anakin asked in a hurry.