Chapter 14.

»»----- ★ -----««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

Are you in or are you out?...

Time set: Attack Of The Clones

.

(Y/N) POV.

The sun's almost vanished from the sky by now, which caused the whole scenery in front of me turn red. The speeder was going pretty fast for it's bad condition so I was quite happy about that. Just as soon as I saw the illuminated city of Mos Espa the sun's were already gone. Darkness engulfed every inch of my surroundings.

"Okay, what could go wrong?" I muttered to myself as I parked the speeder behind a big rock.

I let out a long sigh as I stared at the lights and facepalmed myself.

"What could go wrong? Oh, I don't know. Everything?" I asked no one and threw my hands up in the air. "What am I even doing...I'm meeting with my brother, who I haven't seen since I was little, at night on a dangerous planet. Everything could go wrong and nobody could even help me."

It was weird to think about seeing him once again in real life after thirteen years. But I don't know what to expect since I was five the last time I saw him on Alderaan. He must have changed, the question was did he turn worse or stayed the same.

I suddenly stopped what I was doing once I felt a presence of another force user. Without any hesitation I ignited my lightsaber and turned around just in time to block a similar red one. With a grunt I pushed them away and stared as they got back their balance. I could see them scoff under their hood and charged at me once more.

With lots of clashes the duel once again resumed and I immeadietly recognized who it was from his fighting style. Although I knew who it was I didn't back down from the fight but continued to block his attacks. But I forgot one small detail. He also knew my style. The hooded figure suddenly stopped swinging his lightsaber which caught me off guard and swept my feet from the ground. I landed on the sand with a small thud and he quickly switched his lightsaber on, pointing it to my neck.

"Checkmate, sister."

"Checkmate, sister." He laughed as he pointed a wooden stick to my neck.

"You cheated." I pouted and grabbed his hand as he helped me up.

"Oh, come on! It's fun, (N/N)!" Jaster grinned and threw me back my own weapon. "Atleast we can fight if we need to."

"You're only eight, Jas and I'm five. We don't need to fight anytime soon." I looked at him.

"You never know when you need to! Now come on, another round!" He chuckled which made a small smile appear on my face.