Chapter 8.

(I might mess with the timeline in this chapter a tiny bit, sorry. There will also be a lot of pov changes.)
»»————- ★ ————-««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

Cause I'm starting to think...

Time set: Attack Of The Clones

Third Person Pov.

-10 years later-

"Hey, get back here!" The young woman yelled as she jumped after the cloaked figure.

Giving out a groan the (H/C) haired girl ran after the person. The pouring rain wasn't exactly helping her either, but despite all the cons she continued the chase.

The black cloaked figure turned to face her before jumping down the building once more. (Y/N) ran to the edge seeing the enemy sprint into the croud. Letting out a sigh she ignited her lightsaber and stood on the edge and turned her back to it. Without any thinking she let herself fall into the filled street and once she touched ground, she rushed after the man.

Everyone moved out of the jedi's way after seeing the deadly weapon in her hands. The girl scanned the dimly lit street and caught sight of the familiar fabric. She knew there was another road to the one the figure took so she ran straight into the corridor. Giving out loud pants she got her lightsaber ready for a strike as she saw the crossroads.

When the girl was not even 2 steps away she swung her weapon towards the man who fell to the ground from shock. (Y/N) smirked in victory as she stepped on his chest and held her (L/C) lightsaber to his throat.

"I'll take this!" She said simply and grabbed the pouch from his hand. "Thank you very much."

"How did you...I thought I lost-" He started to mumble but was cut off by the girl pushing the weapon further towards his throat.

"Lost me? Oh, please, I may be reckless but I'm pretty good in finding people." The girl chuckled before jumping up so she can stand. "Now..." Her face darkened as she swept some wet hair from her eyes. "If I ever hear of you stealing from Senator Amidala again, I swear to you I will hunt you down."

The man looked up at her in fear as she stared into his eyes. "Do you understand?"

He nodded his head virgously as (Y/N) grinned and ushered him away. Sweeping her (H/L) back, which was now all wet from the rain, she looked back up towards the sky and sighed.

"Now I have to go back around the whole planet." (Y/N) smiled to herself sarcastically. "Yay."

-a week ago-

(Y/N) Pov.

We were all sat in the in the chancellor's office on Coruscant, well the council mostly, but Master Yoda took me along with them. I heard about the assassination attempt on Padmé so I guessed this meeting was about that.